• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DLC Shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane states

Reaction score
I purchased the DLC and of course got the "Understone Quest, the Shooting Range" and so on and so on... But I keep hearing people talk about the shops in Understone and I do not have any of them.. Can someone please help

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
it's like driftwood, it takes time for them to appear after completing the quest

Boylie1988

Reaction score
The appeared as soon as I exited and rentered the region.

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
Do these shops sell weapons too? I don't have the DLC and was thinking about getting it.

Khalin

Reaction score
Do these shops sell weapons too? I don't have the DLC and was thinking about getting it.
You should get the DLC for the Shooting Range and The Wheel of Misfortune, they're fun!

Shoe

Reaction score

Nope, but the weapons you get from the Shooting Range and Wheel of Misfortune are way better than any you'd be able to get from a shop(Holy Vengeance anyone?). Understone, if you choose the good decision at the end of The Voice, becomes a very nice town though, with nice vibrant colours and great music.

Status
Not open for further replies.