• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you like the new co-op

do you like the co-op

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its ok

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • needs improvmentss

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

grimgoth

3-runa
Reaction score
do you like the new co-op

what do think of the new co-op info

T

TcoWhite

Re: do you like the new co-op

I Like it, I like the fact that you can instantly enter the game and i also like the whole Gold/Renown/Experience thing xD
I Also like the camera angle its different from the regular split screen :p
To Me Co-op birngs much more to the game, as in some games co-op is needed to get certain achievments etc but that may cause some hassle.

People keep stating Co-op is nothing new, I disagree Co-op for different games means different things such as :- In Halo that Co-op for that would be much different than the Co-op for Fable 2.

In Halo you would just probably team up and kill peeps or Kill each other xD

In Fable 2 you have a nice diversity/variety of things you can do in Fable 2 with Co-op, this includes levelling together, making money together and probably even raising a family together (Dont know for sure) But Co-op brings many different things considering the Genre of the game and the actuall game style itself.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I can't wait. I like the fact that how many enemies is dependent on what level you are and stuff. Both you and your friend.

R

Rhadiel

i like it. can wait to see if the story changes due to co-op or anything. but. i really didnt listen. did they say it was like online co-op or system link? i hope system link

T

TcoWhite

Rhadiel;164863 said:
i like it. can wait to see if the story changes due to co-op or anything. but. i really didnt listen. did they say it was like online co-op or system link? i hope system link

the one he showed us was "couch co-op" as in 2 controllers 1 xbox 360 system and 2 gamertags :D

R

Rhadiel

TcoWhite;164864 said:
the one he showed us was "couch co-op" as in 2 controllers 1 xbox 360 system and 2 gamertags :D

yeah i relized that after i typed. but i didnt bother to edit:ninja:

A

ashinator

this co-op system is cool i give it thumbs up

S

Solus

Considering I knew nothing of co-op in this game, even if it turns out to be crap it's still a plus :thumbsup:

T

TcoWhite

Solus;164878 said:
Considering I knew nothing of co-op in this game, even if it turns out to be crap it's still a plus :thumbsup:

Lol even if the Co-op turns out to be crap it will still please you? :lol:
Same here :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Looks very interesting and i like some of the systems they have working in it. Co-op always adds new ways of playing a game with many peoples different styles and can add so much replay value to a game. Im still hoping theres news on the Online portion of this however, as online co-op in this way (without the stuck on camera screen) would be awesome.

T

TcoWhite

Dark Drakan;164887 said:
Looks very interesting and i like some of the systems they have working in it. Co-op always adds new ways of playing a game with many peoples different styles and can add so much replay value to a game. Im still hoping theres news on the Online portion of this however, as online co-op in this way (without the stuck on camera screen) would be awesome.

I Agree With You 100% There, Co-op adds much more diversity to the game itself.

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

Seems great and now in great games like fable when my friends want to join I dont have to say sorry one player.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

I give it a :w00t: no a :w00t: :w00t:
I like the way the vising player "warped" in *flail*

J

JoeMac

its pretty good so far... if they had online coop or even system link that would be the greatest me and my friend would play fable till like 4 in the morning but on separate xbox's and always wanted it

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

The amounts of times my best mate and I sat playing Fable and wished there was some way to co-op in it was unbelievable. I think its fantastic to be honest. Its driven my need for this game into over drive. It also brings about a whole new style of game play to Fable. Its gonna be fun fun fun :lol:

A

Avos Tear

I can't wait for fable 2!Co-op mode seems very fun,I wonder how it works since I don't have an Xbox...I'm gonna get it on my b-day(October 2nd).Do you just go online or what?

J

JoeMac

Avos Tear;165195 said:
I can't wait for fable 2!Co-op mode seems very fun,I wonder how it works since I don't have an Xbox...I'm gonna get it on my b-day(October 2nd).Do you just go online or what?

the coop they showed was "couch coop" it was all on the same 360 we havent heard anything about online coop but i think there prob will be it lets just wait and see

E

element1

Does anyone have the video about Co-op becasue i didn't see it or is it an articel? I didnt watch GDC :/

X

XXXREAPERXXX

I agree with Tcowhite
I Like it, I like the fact that you can instantly enter the game and i also like the whole Gold/Renown/Experience thing xD
I Also like the camera angle its different from the regular split screen
tongue.gif

To Me Co-op birngs much more to the game, as in some games co-op is needed to get certain achievments etc but that may cause some hassle.

People keep stating Co-op is nothing new, I disagree Co-op for different games means different things such as :- In Halo that Co-op for that would be much different than the Co-op for Fable 2.

In Halo you would just probably team up and kill peeps or Kill each other xD

In Fable 2 you have a nice diversity/variety of things you can do in Fable 2 with Co-op, this includes levelling together, making money together and probably even raising a family together (Dont know for sure) But Co-op brings many different things considering the Genre of the game and the actuall game style itself.

And also with Solus

Considering I knew nothing of co-op in this game, even if it turns out to be crap it's still a plus
thumbsup.gif

You don't really have to play Co if you don't like it.

I think its pretty cool for me and my Gf to play and adventure together as long as don't kill my other wives :)

J

Japboix1

I dont like how ur friend can kill ur family though, wut if ur friends being dumb and he shoots the family u actually try to raise??