• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does Anyone Play Legit?

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
Re: Does Anyone Play Legit?

never cheat, don't use mods in my game, I love fable as it is!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

It saddens my heart that oh-so-many people here seems to think modding=cheating. Tsk tsk tsk.

Take Morrowind, for example. Modding has done nothing but vastly improved the game in tonnes of different ways.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

I personally like mods that make the game harder and somewhat if not way cooler.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I'm fully aware that mods aren't cheating. I've downloaded mods for plenty of other games. I've never been able to make them, though. Mods for Fable just seem difficult to install.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;358427 said:
It saddens my heart that oh-so-many people here seems to think modding=cheating. Tsk tsk tsk.

Take Morrowind, for example. Modding has done nothing but vastly improved the game in tonnes of different ways.

True, but it just goes from which ones you download.

For me I have all the graphics enhancers and body transformations to make them look better.

Now I wouldn't download the super awesome uber sword created by a Final Fantasy fan because the thing is a instant kill.

I guess it goes down to what the person thinks is cheating or not.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Zencidal;358535 said:
True, but it just goes from which ones you download.

For me I have all the graphics enhancers and body transformations to make them look better.

Now I wouldn't download the super awesome uber sword created by a Final Fantasy fan because the thing is a instant kill.

I guess it goes down to what the person thinks is cheating or not.
Thats basically the aion sword :eek: only thing you can't kill in 1 shot is the troll and thats just because its huge!

J_onny

Reaction score

I play xbox and can only play as Lionhead intended so always legit. I like the sound of modding though, there was loads of things in Fable that could've been improved with a few small tweaks. If I could I'd probably mod but my pc is a work / internet setup only and I don't like the idea of buying the same game on a different platform.