• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dog pointing at invisible treasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyhaven

Reaction score
I am in the desert, near where I found Reaver on Reaver book and the stupid dog is pointing at a treasure location that, well, isn't there. Glitch number umpteen or will it be revealed later? See attached photo.View attachment 142

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
That's happened to me too. It is merely another glitch. But hey, at least it's totally harmless and not game breaking.

Greyhaven

Reaction score
No, not game breaking like "A Marriage of Inconvenience." That has been broken since I activated it. Now all they do is stare at each other and they are non responsive or clickable. Missing out on 10 guild seals, but those are pretty much worthless now since I opened all the treasure chests in Road To Rule. I just want to be able to complete the entire game and not have any quests left so it's kind of nerve wracking.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I just want to be able to complete the entire game and not have any quests left so it's kind of nerve wracking.

Yea, I know what you mean. I'm like that too. A glitch like that would just force me to start a whole new game and do everything all over again, which would be annoying, but not the end of the world. Although, I completely understand why that ****es other people off more than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.