• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SORAYISS

Reaction score
Re: dogs

no it didnt work, let me try again
bearrevised.jpg

This is what i would be riding

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Only thing I would want from the dog is maybe not being such a noob when it comes to finding treasure and not detecting it when its straight infront of you. Maybe a longer distance to be able to detect treasure it would save time and make everything a lot easier.

Maybe even be able to attack the bandits etc instead of killing them when they're on the ground, but you can't expect the dog to do all the work after all.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

I want a Liger. Its, like, the greatest animal ever.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Vero Caerso;388473 said:
Only thing I would want from the dog is maybe not being such a noob when it comes to finding treasure and not detecting it when its straight infront of you. Maybe a longer distance to be able to detect treasure it would save time and make everything a lot easier.

Maybe even be able to attack the bandits etc instead of killing them when they're on the ground, but you can't expect the dog to do all the work after all.

Longer treasure detection? That would kill, I hated when my dog would continuesly bark when I was in the middle of something, like fighting bandits or something; in which he doesnt help because like you said, he doesn't attack. I know I can't expect him to do all the work, but one or two kills could make the dog seem at least acceptionally useful.

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

Evan52395;388678 said:
Longer treasure detection? That would kill, I hated when my dog would continuesly bark when I was in the middle of something, like fighting bandits or something; in which he doesnt help because like you said, he doesn't attack. I know I can't expect him to do all the work, but one or two kills could make the dog seem at least acceptionally useful.

Ditto ;). The dog was really annoying. I mean, I really don't want to dig up that Hollow Man Pie (Undelicious, yet secretly nutricious).

byLifeCamera

Reaction score

After researching i've found that you can bring back your fable 2 character in the bowerstone cemetary, have hime DO-IT with the decrepide lady grey, and retrieve the new AND improved sword of Aeons from a gutter. Magical isnt it, how a little research could take you to such strange places?

Status
Not open for further replies.