• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Downloadable Content/Save Game/XBox Live conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBabz

Reaction score
Well, I guess I will just explain my dilemna, I am wondering if anyone knows a work-a-round:
So, I want to play with my neighbor online via Xbox live, and he does not have the free downloadable content that I have, because he is renting the game, so he didn't get the free DLC code.
It says we cannot play with each other due to the difference in DLC, so, I tried removing it and playing with him.
I got to the start menu, and then it said "You lack the proper downloadable content to load this save game, please redownload the content and try playing again"
So I did, and then I started the game up again (worked fine) and i tried to remove any DLC that might be in my save game (e.g. making sure I'm not wearing any of it, my dog isn't the red setter, etc.)
Then I quit and removed the DLC, and I STILL cannot play the game.
Does anyone know the answer to this problem (or is there one)?
Thanks a bunch!
Bye!

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
did your neighbor try to download the free DLC?? the same thing happened to me and a friend, all he did was download the free DLC and next i knew he was in my game.

JBabz

Reaction score
I would have him do that, but the DLC that came with my game you have to pay for otherwise.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Try this, I just went to my download history and downloaded every bit of DLC under my name, and it'll be downloaded to their Xbox thus rendering your file playable. Did the same for my friends Xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.