• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Dragon Ball: Raging Blast

Necromancer11;362584 said:
Only because his tail was gone. If it weren't for that, he'd have been able to achieve it the same way as Goku had. And I know that it wasn't Akira Toriyama's idea, I'm just a sucker for that kind of stuff, like I said before. I guess I can see where you're coming from, I just like newer stuff like that. I've even thought of a fan fiction story involving SS5.

Goku didnt have a tail either as he removed it himself. Wasnt until it was written in for him to have it pulled back out in DBGT that it returned and allowed him to. Im sure Vegeta had more of his tail left than Goku did as it was only cut by a sword so surely the same thing could have been done theoretically.

Inn0cent v0ice™

Mousehunt Knight
Reaction score

Only DBZ game I actually play and love is Budokai 3.
I have also DBZ in 3D but I don't enjoy at it as much as I do in budokai 3.
I

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;362591 said:
Goku didnt have a tail either as he removed it himself. Wasnt until it was written in for him to have it pulled back out in DBGT that it returned and allowed him to. Im sure Vegeta had more of his tail left than Goku did as it was only cut by a sword so surely the same thing could have been done theoretically.

But Goku had his entire tail left since Pilaf wished for him to become a kid again. I'm just saying that just because he's the prince, Vegeta doesn't have more of a chance of becoming a SS4 than Goku. It's all about not having the tail. If it was anything more than that, it would only support Goku becoming SS4 while Vegeta couldn't. That's what happened with SS3, and Goku is stronger, after all. And the rest of Vegeta's tail was most likely removed at some point. There was never any kind of a sub protruding out from above his butt.