• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dreams of Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah I get what you're saying, and it should make for an interesting game

but i ashore u one thing

his ass is mine when we ride threw his castle killin all his people and he sees me role thru the door and dispatch his body gaurds
and then its just him and me

and theres ,like a major storm outside
and thunder crackling violently
and we get to the roof
so he can make his last stand

so it looks badas* with it raining and stuff
and were like talkin in a duel position
were he is like in front of me
and are swords are out
and were circling around

and he says this bada** line
and then we just go in on eachother

and after this intense duel

he kneels down only getting held up by his sword with him holdin it
and i walk up to him

then it goes a lil sumtin like this:

Logan: ughhhhh..... i underestimate u.ughh.....
Me: i told u that night i was gone get u
Logan:.........i'll get u for this
Me: wut makes u think your walkin away from this?
Logan:......!
then i like stab my sword threw his torso and like pic him up while still holding the sword in him
and just throw him right off and he hits the ground

and its one of those intense falls
like on van helsing were hide fall off the clock tower
that intense
and he hits the grown and everyone is crowded around
and i strole down there
and ya
thats
it

what u think Grymm

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I actually facepalm'd.
I completely agree, Blaze

EVERYONE is disagreeing with you, Theresa HAS Hero Powers, Her foresight, her Immortality. Like holy molly dude, she had foresight BEFORE her eyes were cut out. She was talking about the dream with the bandits. Then guess what. Boom you give her chocolates (like the dream) and the bandits come (like her dream). Foresight is definitely a Hero Power, seeing while she's blind, is also an obvious power

Reaction score
I completely agree, Blaze

EVERYONE is disagreeing with you, Theresa HAS Hero Powers, Her foresight, her Immortality. Like holy molly dude, she had foresight BEFORE her eyes were cut out. She was talking about the dream with the bandits. Then guess what. Boom you give her chocolates (like the dream) and the bandits come (like her dream). Foresight is definitely a Hero Power, seeing while she's blind, is also an obvious power

i never said it wasnt a power, but why doesnt the hero have it

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
i never said it wasnt a power, but why doesnt the hero have it

its because people are different, they develop different ways. Look at the movie 'Incredibles'. The Dad is super strong, the mom is stretchy, but the kids well, Super fast, Telekinetic energy, and crazy flame face?

Reaction score
its because people are different, they develop different ways. Look at the movie 'Incredibles'. The Dad is super strong, the mom is stretchy, but the kids well, Super fast, Telekinetic energy, and crazy flame face?
look it doesnt matter to me

this all came from the page sayin the hero thing doesnt affect the first son or first daughter
i only brought it up i didnt say it was true

FableAddict

Reaction score
Two things:
1. Blaze and Romokron (and whoever else was involved in the Theresa is or isnt a Hero conversation.): you are getting way off topic
2. I think that you are addicted to posting in the forum Blaze, seeing as you have nearly 170 posts and you havent even been here a week.

ON TOPIC: No, i have not had any dreams about Fable, although i have had a really weird dream about my first day of high school: these two girls were having a contest, who could get more drunk. Then one of them had a plastic hanger and used it as a bow, and from out of no where she pulled out an arrow and used them together. Idk what happened next cause i woke up, it was just too weird...

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
Two things:
1. Blaze and Romokron (and whoever else was involved in the Theresa is or isnt a Hero conversation.): you are getting way off topic
2. I think that you are addicted to posting in the forum Blaze, seeing as you have nearly 170 posts and you havent even been here a week.

ON TOPIC: No, i have not had any dreams about Fable, although i have had a really weird dream about my first day of high school: these two girls were having a contest, who could get more drunk. Then one of them had a plastic hanger and used it as a bow, and from out of no where she pulled out an arrow and used them together. Idk what happened next cause i woke up, it was just too weird...

fair sorry

Reaction score
Two things:

im not addicted i just comment on everything interesting

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
i had one of the funniest dreams ever, some of you know about the very difficult choice you need to make in the beginning i assume (i dont want to spoil it for anyone who dosent know) anyway, when im put in that position i say "@#$% this!" and i grab logans head and perform teh fart expression on him (im having the dream in the 1st person) suddenly i hear a long bang! i turn around and logans upper half was missing and a bunch of the guards were dead and all burnt up with swords in them. after a second of WTF?! i concluded that i farted out an explosion and a bunch of swords into logans face! AND THATS HOW I BEAT THE GAME! :D

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
i had one of the funniest dreams ever, some of you know about the very difficult choice you need to make in the beginning i assume (i dont want to spoil it for anyone who dosent know) anyway, when im put in that position i say "@#$% this!" and i grab logans head and perform teh fart expression on him (im having the dream in the 1st person) suddenly i hear a long bang! i turn around and logans upper half was missing and a bunch of the guards were dead and all burnt up with swords in them. after a second of WTF?! i concluded that i farted out an explosion and a bunch of swords into logans face! AND THATS HOW I BEAT THE GAME! :D
Very odd dream, considering it's how I LOST THE GAME...

BACK ON TOPIC: I had another dream, this was a really weird one. I wasn't the hero and it was in 1st person, I was a beggar who got his butt kicked by about 13 guards

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
odd topic im goin to go with get off the drugs your on if you having dreams about fable lol
i did like the line earlier of someone getting pummeled by guards you must have been doin it wrong your a bad begger
my only dream was i got a game i put it in my 360 and i woke up and i said to myself dammit it couldve been the best game ever and i woke up

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
odd topic im goin to go with get off the drugs your on if you having dreams about fable lol
i did like the line earlier of someone getting pummeled by guards you must have been doin it wrong your a bad begger
my only dream was i got a game i put it in my 360 and i woke up and i said to myself dammit it couldve been the best game ever and i woke up
it must have been fable 3 O_O

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
but as for logan
i dunno
it said that when u escape the castle in the begginiing u go through your father(HERO FROM FABLE 2) tomb
and thats when your powers are awoken
thats when u find out your dad or mom was a hero

Listen (read). If the tomb is underneath the castle or even near it, Logan has probably found it.
I mean, come on. He rules his kingdom unfairly. Surely he will know anywhere and everywhere
that people could go to. He probably found this tomb and has searched it personally.
Thus awakening his blood and making him a hero.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
Listen (read). If the tomb is underneath the castle or even near it, Logan has probably found it.
I mean, come on. He rules his kingdom unfairly. Surely he will know anywhere and everywhere
that people could go to. He probably found this tomb and has searched it personally.
Thus awakening his blood and making him a hero.

Maby the fact that he has that power is what made him the evil tyrant he became... kind of like being drunk with power

Reaction score
Maby the fact that he has that power is what made him the evil tyrant he became... kind of like being drunk with power
What does drunk with power have to do with it ? hahaha. As for the power making him evil, why do you say it made him evil, if it did then that means it would make the hero evil, i dunno but i read that you escape threw it at the beggining of the game while escaping the castle, buuutt, now that i think about it, maby it us hidden or something, like your hero from fable 2 hid it as in like behind a bookcase or something meaning it would b e a passage way behind a bookcase, and something has to happen for it to open and logan does't kno about the situation because it is hidden and he has no idea.

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
What does drunk with power have to do with it ? hahaha. As for the power making him evil, why do you say it made him evil, if it did then that means it would make the hero evil, i dunno but i read that you escape threw it at the beggining of the game while escaping the castle, buuutt, now that i think about it, maby it us hidden or something, like your hero from fable 2 hid it as in like behind a bookcase or something meaning it would b e a passage way behind a bookcase, and something has to happen for it to open and logan does't kno about the situation because it is hidden and he has no idea.

The power itself isn't what made Logan evil. It's the fact that he HAD power and no one could really oppose him. That stuff'll go to you're head eventually.

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
Actually honestly I have had a deam about this game...I dreamed that theresa was talking to me about a family of unknown hobbes that were killing reaver...Strange I know,but dreams will do that sometimes. I think.

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
someone needs to lay off the drugs not goin to mention any names lol mayb the one above me

Status
Not open for further replies.