• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Driftwood Flit Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
I've finished "upgrading" Driftwood, and i've found the flit switch, and I started hitting it, but now it's gone up onto this ledge thing and it needs me to do a Melee attack, but I can't reach it. I don't know what to do, can anyone help me? Thankies :).

BSweet

Reaction score
same here. Guessing once you do more quests you will be able to get to it somehow. Maybe the lay of the land will change, like the bridge that allowed you access to it for the first melee attack. But that's just a guess.

Reaction score
If you go back after a few days the residents have placed a wooden plank that you can climb to get up to the switch.

Edit: My husband recently had the same problem but had finished all the quest lines for Driftwood (or so we thought) but it turns out if you don't take the gambler to driftwood to hide from his debts it doesn't do anything. It seems mr. gambler will invest some money in the islands thus allowing the residents to continue building onto the next island

Status
Not open for further replies.