• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Driftwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidman1234

Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly how long it takes for Driftwood to become an actual city?

Spidman1234

Reaction score
I mean from after you go an kill the hobbes for the people to populate the islands?

Brady

Reaction score
yea I think after you kill the hobbes you can go there and there will be a couple more quests you need to do

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, after you kill the Hobbes they build a few bridges and move their caravans onto one of the islands. Then you have to go get a carpenter from Silverpines, and he fixes things up a bit. Then you get a gambler from Bowerstone Market and that's as far as I've gotten, I don't know if there's any more than that.

Brady

Reaction score
Nope I think thats about it. I just couldnt remember what the quests were

DiamondFlair

Reaction score
Generally I find that you clean the Hobbes out, give it ten minutes and the next quest pops up. If you return to the area you will find the settlement partly built and once you complete the second quest, leave the area and return and its at full capacity.

Spidman1234

Reaction score
Carpenter from Silverpines then you the the quest The Island Getaway and you should be set. thanks alot :D

Glyre

Reaction score
^If you're going for the gold key, make sure that you wait until you get the achievement for settling Driftwood...don't remember what it's called. Basically, the carpenter builds things up, and the gold key can't be reached until after he has finished, which isn't until the achievement is unlocked.

David Wulff

Reaction score
Yeah, after you kill the Hobbes they build a few bridges and move their caravans onto one of the islands. Then you have to go get a carpenter from Silverpines, and he fixes things up a bit. Then you get a gambler from Bowerstone Market and that's as far as I've gotten, I don't know if there's any more than that.
Do they built a bridge to the switch pad ? the sword on the island, where you cant get up, prob bugged...

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
There are three quests that develop Driftwood. The first one builds a few bridges and establishes the camp, the second add more bridges and some stuff, then the third one makes it all complete. You can only reach the flit switch after finishing the third quest, as there will be some planks resting against the stone on which the flit is hovering over, allowing you to hit it.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Do they built a bridge to the switch pad ? the sword on the island, where you cant get up, prob bugged...

Yeah, they build a bridge to it.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
Woahhh wait what switch flit? All I saw was that cullis gate that doesnt work on the one hill?

Spidman1234

Reaction score
If ou enter Driftwood and after they build bridges go to the main island on the right and walk all the way threw to the opposite side and you will see a melee flit switch

Reaction score
I dont even have the driftwood quest yet what quests do you have to do before acsessing it

Spidman1234

Reaction score
You have to talk the the Historical society worker he will build a bridge for money. yoo have to go to millfields to get the him.

Status
Not open for further replies.