• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

EA mock Call Of Duty with new parody title

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Known as Duty Calls and a free downloadable title at 759MB it does its best to mock Activisions flagship title. Its being touted as a marketing stunt by EA, Epic Games and People Can Fly in preparation for their upcoming title Bulletstorm. Now will Activision see the funny side... i think not...

Reaction score
"Blah, blah, blah secret mission. Blah, blah, blah nuclear missle." Haha so true, this video pretty much sums up Call of Duty perfectly.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Apparently its also around 10mins long, mocking the length of CoD campaigns.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Steve downloaded it to play - got to say, I actually found it funny. The whole rank announcement thing made me lol plus every shot you make it says "boring boring boring boring boring".

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
You cannot stop mee.. unless the game goes into slow motion for some reason and I become easy to shoot.
*One shot. Big explosion*
RANK UP! SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER PERSON!

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
I'm no hardcore COD fan, but I was unamused. It wasnt funny.

Azer249

Reaction score
That is the single most amazing thing i have ever seen in my life, Period. People Can Fly and the other teams did an amazing job of portraying the call of duty franchise. It was like watching the beta for MW3.

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
I downloaded the demo and actually enjoyed it, gave out a few lol's in places XD, think its actualy a great way of advertising a new game release "putting the fun back into gun", must of been a hell of a board meeting lol.