• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Edited the System Shock 2 menu loop.

DieselFuelOnly

Pardon cheez while he gets classy
Reaction score
I took the System Shock 2 menu loop and mixed in some sounds from the game and some that I made myself. Not trying to showcase anything, just messing around. I liked the end result. :) The only sounds I didn't edit or make are the "data systems compromised", Shodans voice, and the main background loop.

I didn't want to make a video out of it and upload it to youtube, so here is the link.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Been ages since I last played the game so I don't even remember what the original sounded like, but pretty cool. Out of curiosity, what audio editing software do you use?

DieselFuelOnly

Pardon cheez while he gets classy
Reaction score
Been ages since I last played the game so I don't even remember what the original sounded like, but pretty cool.

The original was just the looping wave you hear at the beginning. I added everything else from converted game files. And the creepy stuff you hear before Shodan was a completely different non-game-related sound before I added speed, raised the pitch, and enveloped the hell out of it :)

Out of curiosity, what audio editing software do you use?

All done in Audacity. Been using it for years and hasn't let me down :cool: