• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elise Has Gone Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerath

Reaction score
Hey guys, I married Elise a couple hours ago and we moved into the nice house just outside Brightwall. I sexed her up and we had a child, but now she's gone missing. I can't find Elise anywhere. I keep getting that heart pop up on the D-pad saying she has gifts for me but she is no where to be seen. I've searched all of Brightwall.

I've also tried changing the family house but she still didnt re-appear.

Has anyone else had the same problem or does anyone know how to get her back?

Thanks

Forsvars

Reaction score
I haven't had this problem, but I think it just did. I sexed up Elliot and then he just walked out of our house, haha. Not sure where he is, but now our child is home alone. Oh well. I'll let you know if I find out how to find our spouses.

Xerath

Reaction score
Yeah, Elise just left my baby all alone in our house :(

FableFantasyIII

Reaction score
Have you finished the game? If so were you good or bad. (evreyone died or stayed alive?)

Xerath

Reaction score
Nope, I haven't even been to Auroa yet. Elise just randomly dissapeared.

Rachierae

Reaction score
have you tried moving them to another house?

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
I had this problem before, but I ended up finding her later and I moved them to bowerstone castle once I became king and haven't had the same problem. My bet is that she is just randomly wandering around somewhere nearby. It would be nice if you could have a family screen like in Fable II and just fast travel to your spouse, but nope. Good luck finding her though.

Xerath

Reaction score
Found her! I came back to my family home after the Aurora quest and started to play with my child, then Elise walked out the house.

Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.