• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elise issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamorion

Reaction score
So far I haven't gotten married and figured I would wait to marry Elise. However, I have been reading that there are a number of issues with her leaving or disappearing if you marry her before all the decision making. Is this happening with everyone or is it just something that happens to a few people? Are people not visiting her while time is going by? Basically are there any common links or is it just a random thing?

Greyhaven

Reaction score
Happened with me. Try looking for her at the orphanage on the left side on the grass, she was just kicking back there as I was running along one day and I was like ooook, this chick doesn't want to get married. Thing is, I married her, then she disappeared, then I found her later on in the game by the orphanage again and she was still single. But make sure you have a ring with you, she will not accept your proposal without one. Everyone else I married could care less about the ring.

Swanny224

Reaction score
She disappeared on me too, but I made the orphanage into a brothel in the save I married her in, I wonder if she'll be chilling out there still. I'll have to check when I get home. I'll update when I know.

Edit: Nope, she's gone forever. Weak.

iamorion

Reaction score
So I finally got quest that mentioned something about Elise but she is still not visible. I also haven't done the Auroran thing yet so maybe that's it...I don't know. Hopefully its not the fact that I adopted a kid so I could get through the door in Brightwall though I guess it shouldn't shock me, I am running into more and more glitches now.

Status
Not open for further replies.