• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Elliot/Elise Marriage?

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score
Re: Elliot/Elise Marriage?

DarkONI;434255 said:
I bet, if you were able to marry Theresa then you would get a different STD any time you would cuddle with her.

Why?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DarkONI;434255 said:
I bet, if you were able to marry Theresa then you would get a different STD any time you would cuddle with her.

Haha! Totally.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score

DarkONI;434255 said:

ya she's probably been around, I assume blind people enjoy sex more because their raised senses

Can any blind person confirm this in the foru......

WAIT.....( fable 1 style)

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

I've always liked the idea of a trophy husband/wife... hmmm.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

nope, sorry, i'd still rather marry zombie lady gray (or any lady gray for that matter) than a naive, winsome, brat who's going to bring up childhood memories all the time and talk about something called "feelings".

lady gray appeals to my fable persona in a natural born killers kind of way. she's the only wife that i've had in fable that hasn't been either murdered, or divorced and then murdered.

Kazmir

Reaction score

Robmokron;434284 said:
ya she's probably been around, I assume blind people enjoy sex more because their raised senses

Can any blind person confirm this in the foru......

WAIT.....( fable 1 style)

let me get this straight.............when did blind people have the ability to get on a computer, go to a website, type, and then read what you said and reply? Yahtzee!!!!!!!!!

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score

I would not mind marrying Elise in Fable III, it would be nice to marry someone in the game that actually has some sort of genuine connection to your character rather than being a random person that only wants to have sex and take up your money. Granted it is only a game, still nice to emerge yourself in the game and make it more real.

Elisha

Reaction score

I agree with Lynne,
Men are supposed to be Fighters not wimps to stand there and look good why us women do the fighting, Come on show your muscles boys :p

And I heard a rumor you can marry Co-OP?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Elisha;434336 said:
I agree with Lynne,
Men are supposed to be Fighters not wimps to stand there and look good why us women do the fighting, Come on show your muscles boys :p

And I heard a rumor you can marry Co-OP?

Ya. You can marry a co-op friend. Have babies and start a business partnership together, along with fighting together.:cool:

Lynne

Reaction score

I want to quick point out that some blind people have special programs that allow websites to be read to them and to respond via microphone so its not unheard of though I doubt this particular site has those capabilities since most blind probably are not playing fable.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score

Can you marry your create - a - villager?

SamaraRosalie

Reaction score
What are the advantages and disadvantages of marrying elliot/elise in fable 3???

maddog

Reaction score
I pretty P.O. about if I marry Elise and make love with her then I get STD how lame is that -_-