• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Enemies Keep Dropping Their Weapons!?

J

jjwg93

Enemies Keep Dropping Their Weapons!?

This is the wierdest thing i've seen. Everytime any character takes out his weapon it just falls on the ground? I was in the arena with whisper and she kept dropping staffs everytime she took it out and i could even pick it up after. The same thing goes for all the bandits, hobs, gaurds and so on. And it doesnt just happen in the arena either. No character in the game can carry a weapon? I even reinstalled the game but they continue to drop their weapons and it is getting very annoying :( !!! Does anyone know how to stop this from happening?

Im really trying to fix this so anyone who can help me out will deffinately be recieving some +rep ! Thanks in advance :)

X

Xeon

Re: Enemies Keep Dropping Their Weapons!?

I don't know how to fix it, I've had something simular but my problem was that they dropped it after their deaths or during battle, but even though they dropped their weapon they still kept fighting like they still held it.

Can your enemies still fight?

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Wow, that's cool.

J

jjwg93

yeah they can. They do exactly what you said. The act like the are still holding their weapon and try to attack but nothing happens

jwc2200

Reaction score

If you have done any modding, replace all of the game files with the originals. See if that makes them act right.