• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Enemy Damage Values

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score
Enemy Damage Values

I've been working on various enemy value editing and I can't seem to find the correct entry to change an enemies damage output. Every enemy I looked up has a value that says "Damage" but I have been lead to believe that this is not the correct entry, example: all the entries I have looked up for numerous enemies all had "(float)Damage(Divided by 10): 1. Seeing that this value is the same number for every enemy, I decided looking elsewhere, I looked under the enemies CDefs and checked under CWeaponDef as this was the next area that looked like it would have promising results. There is indeed a damage entry listed here and the number DOES fluctuate in differences bewteen enemies, which would leave me to believe that this is the entry I have been searching for, but, on some enemies like the Hobbe Spellcaster, there is no "damage" entry under CWeaponDef. So, can anyone point me in the right direction here, like if this is indeed the correct area to change the damage value, and if it is, why do some enemies lack the damage entry and how to change the output differently.

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score
Re: Enemy Damage Values

ok, so anything that doesn't use a weapon, should have their damage changed from CWeaponDef?

And I'm guessing changing a Bandits damage value will prove to be tuff since they use weapons also available to the hero, unless I remove those weps from availability.

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score
Re: Enemy Damage Values

alright, thx alot for the help