• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

****es me off

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalelLakhal

Reaction score
Okay,
I know there are about 2-3 topics with the same subject but I'm about to quit playing fable 3 cause those lame villagers and shopkeepers won't respawn. I'm waiting 5 hours and 13minutes so far and noone of the sh*tty bastards has respawn. Does anyone here got ANY tips or suggestions how to make them re-appearing cause it's freaking me out, I seriously can't do anything right now on my 1 day-old game.

Stacey Jenkins

Reaction score
ok literally just keep going to sleep, sleep 14 times and your villagers will b back :)

BSweet

Reaction score
I slept 20+ times and my shops don't re-open due to all the causalities I had after I beat the story.

No clue what to do. Guess I have to replay the game. Seems kind of dumb though.

Stacey Jenkins

Reaction score
No honest if you keep sleeping they will come back i have just been through it lol. Honest !

BSweet

Reaction score
Ha ha. Would be funny if you were joking with me and I spent several hours just sleeping.

Saintrodent

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you have a problem but I got my nation killed and they did start coming back for me, it didn't take me forever and I didn't sleep, try playing the lute a few times in different places lol, I did that and some people started showing up pretty quick, odd but who knows.

Lahe

Reaction score
Put money back into the treasury it will build back your city's with all the towns and shops. This way works 100%

Dsproson

Reaction score
yeah lahe is right put money in the treasurey and buy more buildings/lower rent rates for a bit and repair houses put new furniture in them to improve value things like that will all help you get vilagers back quickly so it shouldnt take too long before the shops re open and its back to normal :)

Forsvars

Reaction score
I was ****ed when I found out that there weren't any shops open and there were dead bodies lying around the streets. I just restarted my game to fix it. No regrets because this time I know what to do to get the outcome I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.