• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Even MORE fable 2 news!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Even MORE fable 2 news!

Seigfreid;126007 said:
Ok...am I the only one who realized that you or Molyneux mention you could buy catacombs? Am I going to be able to start a business in unloading dead bodies for a small fee?
Can I put a poster up saying: "Are those old corpses starting to smell? Then bring them on over to Seig's Necro-tastic Catacombs where we will take your dead for only a nominal fee of 2GPPP, that means 2 gold piece per pound! Yes, bring them over and have your house be "lively" once more!"
You'll be seen walking the street with a large hand cart calling "Bring out your Dead!" :p

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I like it, but I prefer

"Bury Your Family, Friends, and Distant Acquaintances With Suitable Fanfare and Lots and Lots of Grave Goods! Guaranteed not Grave-Robbed For the First Two Centuries!*

*Unless the robbing is done by really intimidating and/or lethal heroes; large groups of bandits; angry mobs; priests; gravekeepers; gatekeepers; guards; authority figures; or any and all employees of Seig and Walker's Necro-tastic Catacombs."

Yeah, I get signage because I came up with the grave goods idea. I also get dibs on any books buried with the roadkill, ah, I mean, "vitally impaired patrons of Necro-tastic." [mercenary, greed-filled, extremely creepy and disturbing smile]

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Fine, but we still keep the offer of 2GP3 and I get any and all sufficient "ingredients" for my necroman...I mean, alchemical goods side-business.

Oh, and we'll have AK wheeling the cart, but due to copyright law he can't say "Bring out your dead.", but instead he has to say "Hand over your non-living patrons and gold.". I know its long but it was the only one available from the list so just deal with it.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Nah I'll be brewing beer and ...other things :shifty:

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

i agree with albion

being the pub owner would be fun, you'd get to meet with all the locals and know all the gossip around town

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Ishrin;126603 said:
i agree with albion

being the pub owner would be fun, you'd get to meet with all the locals and know all the gossip around town
And drink the merchandise :lol:

Ishrin

Oakvale Drunkard
Reaction score

LOL that's always good.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Deal. Now, WHEN do we get to start our new biz? Please hurry up and give us a solid release date, you ugly boogers! And make it soon!

B

Balverine

Walker;126669 said:
Deal. Now, WHEN do we get to start our new biz? Please hurry up and give us a solid release date, you ugly boogers! And make it soon!
i heard u can get a pet dog how bout a balverine for your bouncer

i dont think the drunks will be a problem

N

Noojish

I just wanna play it RIGHT NOW .. !!!!

Release it now tbh .. :p

Great post man ;)