• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Everything Needs a Pager

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Did you ever lose something and you just cannot find it? You've tossed your whole room around, flipped the whole house upside down looking for that one thing you lost?

I wish everything came with a feature that sets off a noise like a house phone when you page it, or a beeper going off.. I've just lost my new Halo Microphone.. 50 bucks down the drain.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Have you tried looking in the refrigerator?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Don't you get it? He lost his refrigerator. :p

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
i've always entertained the thought of having a superpower that allowed me to see exactly where anything i need is. it's by far the most practical superpower.

yes kave, everything should have a way that you can locate it. it'd save time and money.

FableAddict

Reaction score
I agree so much with this. I tend to lose things a lot, but usually I find them (after about a week and I gave up searching for it) in the most obvious place and I feel really stupid for not seeing it :p.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Socks seem to be very good at this stealth technique, it seems the only thing that I don't use daily that hasn't been lost at some point is my Lava Lamp.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
I lost my Pokemon Red Version 4 years ago and found it last week. I played and realized how far I've come as a pokemon trainer since then. I lost it again two days ago.

zmalt

Morte Mercante
Reaction score
When I'm living at school I tend not to lose things... probably because (as a poor college student) I don't own many things that aren't plugged into the wall. But when I go home for breaks my parents like to reorganize things I leave around the house seemingly for the sole purpose of infuriating me.

gerzev

Reaction score
A cliche but still golden tip: If you lost something, you'll only find it if you stop looking for it.
Another tip to prevent losing something, stare at where you put it for like 2 secs, it sounds a bit crazy but it really helps you remember that stuff better.