• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Evil Expressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvermaine

Reaction score
I'm trying to max out my Inquisitor sword which requires me to earn guild seals using evil expressions. Is there a way to get this that is easier than making the villagers fear you by killing most of them? This is incredible time consuming because even when I have a town that is all at "hate" I can't use my evil expressions first, and I can't get guild seals off the character once I've used another expression.

Need help. This is driving me crazy. How do I get them to start at fear so I can use evil expressions right away?

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
You have to buy expression packs to use them, such as Bully or scary expression packs to use evil expressions.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Does fart count as an evil expression?

I'm not sure if it's evil but it's definitely rude. Some people get offended if you burp at them so I'd assume farting has the same effect (lol at this conversation though).

Archmenel

Reaction score
I find it slightly mournful that the only person in the game, in my experience, who appreciates flatulence to be the mercenary who believes you to be 'Jimmy'.

In contrast; I've encountered loads of thankfully immature people in Fable II who found it hilarious.

There certainly appears to be a lack of evil expressions in this game, without going into the lack of expressions overall and creativity with said expressions, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.