• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score
Evolution.

Wouldnt it be sweet if there were evolved versions of creatures from the first fable. like idk hobbes could be taller. or Balverines could fly or something or im not sure just something like that.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Evolution.

Interesting theory, maybe a balverine immune to silver aswel and only fire can kill it. Or a hobbe that when almost dead could makes its form bigger and be MUCH stronger. Things that would surprise you as you may expect them to be just as they were in original.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

or maybe new creatures that show hints of evolving from creatures in the first fable. Like a creature that can jump up in the sky like balverines.

L

Liberator

I'd rather see new creatures, period. Yes, balverines, hobbes, trolls, and so forth were cool when I first encountered them, but you can only go so long before you start to get bored of fighting the same old enemies, if you get my drift. A flying balverine might seem neat at first, but after killing oh...about 20 of them, they'd start to get boring.

Give us vampires, give us snake-men, give us demons...heck, give us "regular" animal opponents (e.g., killer bears)...as far as I'm concerned, just give us something original.

V

Vegeta

I dont think we should make like baers... but yea (vampires and snake men (= ) DEMONS! they could make like minions of skorm so if your good skorm can send his minions at you to try and kill you!
or if your evil avo sends like idk angels to try and kill you!

And then later on maybe even fight skorm or avo!

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

true but id just like to see hints of the old world ive come to know and love :(

V

Vegeta

YES thats what i meant i would like the hints of old ones and some new ones like demons ( avo minions) (skorm minions demons)

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Id also like to see some new gods, Avo and Skorm arent even real. As said by the oracle its just 2 places on albion where the will energy is particularly strong, one in dark will magic, one in light will magic.

V

Vegeta

yea thats true maybe there could be more gods like.. idk a lightning god or fire or water...

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

ive talked abou the element system in the returning enemy thread, you should read it its pretty interesting.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator said:
I'd rather see new creatures, period. Yes, balverines, hobbes, trolls, and so forth were cool when I first encountered them, but you can only go so long before you start to get bored of fighting the same old enemies, if you get my drift. A flying balverine might seem neat at first, but after killing oh...about 20 of them, they'd start to get boring.

Give us vampires, give us snake-men, give us demons...heck, give us "regular" animal opponents (e.g., killer bears)...as far as I'm concerned, just give us something original.

I agree but it would depend HOW they evolved them if they reused them so they wouldnt be boring and predictable.

B

blu phoenix

wow! evolution is rather a great idea if you ask me. very interesting in such a game. animals evolving and whatnot....cool!

L

Liberator

Well, if there is any evolution, there's not bound to be a lot. Remember, Fable 2 takes place only 500 years after the original.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Maybe another Balvron that no one knows about because it lives up in the mountains....maybe

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

No.
The Balvron is what started the Balverine thing....ask the Oracle...;)
Interesting mythology behind the Balverines/Balvron...

Status
Not open for further replies.