• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Extra marrital houses and wives per region?

C

chrisangelo

Extra marrital houses and wives per region?

More than just a single wife per region would be totally fun. I know this is possible to do, but I can't seem to find a proper way to do it. Does this have to do with the .wad file? Can anyone guide me?
lol the hero's title would become
"Legendary Casanova known as Gladiator" :D

M

Mezrin

Re: Extra marrital houses and wives per region?

I thought that by slaughtering people and buying their homes you could marry more than one person per region.

jwc2200

Reaction score

Mezrin;183798 said:
I thought that by slaughtering people and buying their homes you could marry more than one person per region.
I just tried that in Oakvale. I can not get the second woman to marry me. I bought one of the houses after I gave her the ring and she still told me to buy a house. It looks like you need to own a marital home for women to marry you.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

jwc2200;183814 said:
I just tried that in Oakvale. I can not get the second woman to marry me. I bought one of the houses after I gave her the ring and she still told me to buy a house. It looks like you need to own a marital home for women to marry you.
LOL, well you could get her to follow you, to another marital house.:) Good thing to know though.

C

chrisangelo

Why isn't poligamy allowed in Fable :'( ?! A single marrital house per region is boring... the opposite would have been so funny!! We must find a way to edit all of houses properties and make them marrital. I guess there must be a specific line in marrital houses that we can copy and paste on regular houses (from the tng files through .wad file):ninja:

jwc2200

Reaction score

chrisangelo;183838 said:
Why isn't poligamy allowed in Fable :'( ?! A single marrital house per region is boring... the opposite would have been so funny!! We must find a way to edit all of houses properties and make them marrital. I guess there must be a specific line in marrital houses that we can copy and paste on regular houses (from the tng files through .wad file):ninja:
I made the second house script match the hero's house script and it still didn't work.

C

chrisangelo

weird... I can't find a proper way to do it too :unsure:... I heard somebody actually was able to do it over in fabletlcmod, but I just won't bother asking there :rolleyes:

R

rewasandcookie

i can do it using chocolate box...

C

chrisangelo

well chocolate box is kinda a global mod. and it won't work on xbox anyway :( ... It would be cool if we could find a way to a apply the mod ourselves ^_^

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

hmm, i think i found the properties under the REGION rather than the houses in FE. but i think Albion Explorer might be able to help me clear somethings up

R

Reghas

Hmm, yah, i thought the have 2 houses thing would work...