• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fabke 3 is worth playing or not?

Hiroz41

Reaction score
hello iI always playing Fable Anniversary and I am just getting a little bored with I have the fable TLC and Fable 3 my steam so my question is should play with it or just go back to that game thank you
for the answer, oh forget to say I am playing for the OC version thank you for the answers

VinDiesel

Living Necromonger
Reaction score
First I want to tell you that your quite fortunate to already have Fable 3, as it's been delisted from steam.

Second if you have it already, why not play it?

And I mean, hey, it's a Fable game. I didn't enjoy the jump from the original to 3 but I did like the game. Not enough to replay it but enough to give it a try. I imagine the experience is a little different coming from 2.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
thank you I will try the game

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It’s worth it. I probably wouldn’t pay more than $10 for it now but you already have it so I’d go for it. You won’t know until you try. It’s not the best Fable game by any means but it’s not a bad game.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
excuse me for asking there still online in pc version or not in the game thank you for your answers

VinDiesel

Living Necromonger
Reaction score
I'm guessing that there is, I see guys on Reddit asking for items and stuff, but I couldn't tell you with 100% certainty.

Hiroz41

Reaction score
but I always read that the pc version not working I just want to know

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
but I always read that the pc version not working I just want to know

I think it was due to Games For Windows Live not being in service anymore and that was the client used for the online portion. There are some work arounds for some games that are listed here and can still download a form of GFWL from some places.