• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 E3

Ranman1234

Reaction score
Fable 2 E3

Well the first part of E3 just ended so lets talk about Fable 2!
So we've already said that it in fact being released in October this year.(Heck Yea!)
But what about the Xbox Live Co-Op. I saw it coming and I think its going to be awesome!
But what does everyone else think of it?

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 E3

I think the idea of those Orbs are a great idea. Could be disturbing if you got lots of friends playing it though... I mean, orbs everywere.

Ranman1234

Reaction score

Ya i guess that would get a little bit annoying. I hope they will announce more Fable 2 stuff on E3 later on this week.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

hmmm i was actually wondering...the world is very big and so the chance of running into a friend can be a bit hard if you are only wasting your time TRYING to find them first...no? anyone agrees?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I'm very excited over the orb thing. All you'd have to do is catch your friend, on a forum and tell them when you play, and where you'll be. Sounds pretty easy to me. I also like the fact we can exchange presents with our friends. That might make the game go smoother, over what you want to do , like magic. If you can't use a heavy weapon maybe you could exchange that for something important that you can use?
Did anyone see the 2 new concept pictures at x-box? I want to look like the girl.:)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Go to G4 TV. It's all there. Look to the left side, where it says E3, and go there.
If that doesn't work; G4- The Feed- G4's massive E308 Coverage A...:)

J

Jester.

bah my cox cable tv is hella far from my comp, so i cant just watch g4 like i usually do

(olivia munn is hoooooooooot *drools*)

but ill go online i suppose

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Xbox live has the concept pictures, too. Can you go there?:unsure:

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Jester.;187611 said:
bah my cox cable tv is hella far from my comp, so i cant just watch g4 like i usually do

(olivia munn is hoooooooooot *drools*)

but ill go online i suppose

Ouch, you wouldn`t want to be named Munn in Estonia!

J

Jester.

well im not even named munn here so its all good ;)

nah but fable 2 looks so good and he said its done! why must we wait till october

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Jester.;187620 said:
well im not even named munn here so its all good ;)

nah but fable 2 looks so good and he said its done! why must we wait till october

Pm is waiting the weather forecast to say: "The leaves are brown, but not yet falling from the trees." (or something similar)
He can`t release it before his prophecy becomes true.

G

gdude987654321

about it being hard to find ppls orbs... you could easily invite them to a private chat and then teleport to the same location in albion... i have a feeling that finding someones orb will be simple... they wouldnt want you to have to wonder around for hours trying to find someone

J

Jester.

anyone see the lips xbox 360 thing? The song in the demo was awesome

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

gdude987654321;187637 said:
about it being hard to find ppls orbs... you could easily invite them to a private chat and then teleport to the same location in albion... i have a feeling that finding someones orb will be simple... they wouldnt want you to have to wonder around for hours trying to find someone
I totally agree. It's not going to be that hard.:)

J

Jester.

Even people on x-play thought it was going to be hard, and i was like "its not that difficult" jeez

Ranman1234

Reaction score

I'm sure it will be easy if there a place like the Heroes Guild in fable 1.
Then you'll run into your friends when your both going back to upgrade you skills or get a new quest.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

What does that girl mean about him being lucky? I mean a bird just took a dump on his head! how's that lucky? Is that some saying you have in the US or England?
I'd never feel lucky if a bird thought I was a toilet, then again I've never tried it...

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

It's just a superstition thing, like saying that if a black cat walks in front of you then you will have bad luck.

Hot diggity now I have an excse to get gold :D:D