• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Expressions

profitstealer66

Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 Expressions

Fast7;236047 said:
any ideas?

you can only get hat/headband/mustache in a book w/o the pub games by downloading a DLC (free version or premium, he still gives you the book) on the see the future pack.

profitstealer66

Reaction score

Rogue Rhino;303143 said:
You can buy Dog backflip from book store. Speaking of books were is a copy of Murgo's big book of trading and Marriage and how to survive it

marriage and how to survive it is in bowerstone book store's top floor, just search through a bunch of book cases, thats how i found it!:D

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING! O_O:'(

D

Darcon

Might I suggest adding to the first post that you can get the Hat, Headband, Moustache + Dog backflip from Murgo with just the free pack? I didn't know this and unwittingly "discovered" it myself. It was a good discovery though since I got the achievement once the dog learned backflip (I didnt have to learn Hat... but it was in my inventory.)

Kupu

Berserker
Reaction score

sprilley92;294408 said:
I've sort of like a problem...
I have bought the arcade pub game, played it, and won the expression book hat, headband, moustache.
The only problem is that i can't find it on my fable hero...
Can't find the book in the items section, can't buy it in any of the shops.
Somebody knows what the problem is?
Go to a Games traverler and play a game when it first comes up go to merge character or if you have played with your hero just quit the game.Hope this helps:lol:

Dr Doom

Reaction score

You can get the pub games books (ie. backflip, hat, headband, moustache) from murgo when you start the SEE THE FUTURE DLC. Feign Attack is in the chest in the guild cave when you do the puppet show on fable2.com

T

The_Dark_Wolf

I have backflip and i haven't got pub games...

Samuel Drew

Reaction score

i have just done the fable 2 puppet show and got the espression feign attack which is the last thing i need for teh completionist achievment went to the chamber of fate to collect my reward and when i went to open the chest to collect the item i was dissapointed to see that i didn't give me the expression it just gave me the message saying vistit fable2.com to earn prizes left by your ancestors what am i supposed to do because i would really like that expression :(

Cronocrisis

Reaction score

Main idea is ur probably gonna need pub games, and fable2 is full of bugs