• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 - In more detail

G

games master2

Re: Fable 2 - In more detail

weirdkidinabox;170657 said:
if your friend who is in game with you is, for example, a level 60 and you are level 5, one wrong swing of his blade and he could insta-kill you.

:ninja:
true very true but i would invite lower levels so i would be the one doin the killing but it would not be an accident:devil:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

ashinator;170693 said:
wat if u r aloud to just rob pple on the otherside of albion while sumone while whoever over xbox live is killin hobbes then the villages tell u to kill the other player

In otherwards the game world alters to work with the inclusion of a new user controlled character- like spawned random quests depending on what your friend is doing? Still out of the question I think because they havent included a split screen co-op, well not to my knowledge, so your always confined to the same screen and location as your friend.

GM2, what if they all ganged up on you and like... n00b spammed you to death O.O

G

games master2

weirdkidinabox;170716 said:
GM2, what if they all ganged up on you and like... n00b spammed you to death O.O
good point

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

games master2;170718 said:
good point

I know Fable 2 has basic couch co-cop but do you think there is the possibility of online play? What would be great is if there was an area of the world you could only access when you were online and it would like a mmorpg segment of the game with PvP- kind of like battleground in World of Warcraft... there would really be some ganking going on there lol.