• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 kid limit?

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 kid limit?

This calls for a "family meeting" at the temple of shadows :lol:

H

Hexen_Harlot

I want to introduct all my wives ot eahc other, but i can't make more than one follow me at the same time obviously, they'll fight. Epic orgy owuld be good.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Hexen_Harlot;272982 said:
Alex, Jutta, Anja and my 4th wife who's name i can't remember fail at children. Alex and Jutta have two children but i can't get them pregnant again :( guess i should just keep trying
I have 3 children in the castle with an Aristicrat. I don't think he wants anymore. I guess I need to visit that profile, and make sure, he's not cheating.

xxDARTHSNIPERxx

Wonderful Weapons Trader
Reaction score

u could be the banshee and the kids could be the little things that run around beneath the banshee

H

Hexen_Harlot

Lol, that would eb great. I wish I could keep my kids when my wives die. There was supposed ot be an orphanage where you coudl visit them, but it never happened :(
Molyneux said you could visit thema nd if you killed your wife they'd hate you.

C

choppysticks

Lunamoon;265851 said:
wow really ? my husband wont have sex again for about a day after cause he goes 'give a man a break love' or 'im not a toy you know' and its like ..... but nuuuh i want a baby , god damn your low stamina ! T__T but sometimes i can only have one baby with one person and 2 with the other -___-"

Yeah I know what you mean.
I want an army of children at my disposal:rolleyes:
When I got really impatient, I just slept for 24 hrs and tried again (repeatedly).

*sigh I guess trying to bribe my husband with Bowerstone Beer (his fav apparently) doesn't do anything...

Here I thought marrying a traveller means marrying a guy with experience.

robynxx

Reaction score

i used to have 15 husbands and like 270 kids but nowi have 5 husbands and like 13 kids living with me the others r with divorcees . likei cant get more than 3 with my husbands lol . might try with a poststetute (cba 2 spell right) c how many i get outta them

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Hey, Just An FYI, Try Not To Post In Threads More Then 2 Weeks Old.

robynxx

Reaction score

Blade Mr.DK;265213 said:
hey u know wat i did? i got a prostetute (spell) as a wife and kept on having sex with her, like all at once, right after we'd finished. Unprotected... and she got pregnant 5 times in a row! and i was in reavers mansion and i couldnt leave tha room coz there were soo many cots in there! I completely 4-got about the quicc travel! (i'm a retard ; ) ) i was in there like 10 minutes trying 2 escape! then i remembered quicc travel....

omg who was the portetute ,ive onli ever seen my step dad get two cota at one time . gosh man u r one lucky person who the heck did u do tht ??? mosti can get wif one is 3

MazeSon

Reaction score

I have 3 kids with one wife.

But my 2 little ones always disappear when I turn of the game.

Only my oldest survives.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Look at the dates please. This thread is older than Jack of Blades himself, stop posting here.