• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Neighborhood

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Fable 2 Neighborhood

Where do you live or trespass in Fable 2? Post and win +rep.

I live in the Miracle Manor (Leo Head's old home) in the Bowerstone Market, And usually show up around there frequently when online.

((I am not taking responsibility for the sure crapload of Orbs floating around your house, pestering your wife and kids, and continually requesting you add them to friends and quest with them.))

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 Neighborhood

i live in bowerstone market. the house i live in is called the nice house and its right across the street from your house. i live there because the sleeping bonuses contribute to my morality, pureness, and attractivness. my house also has a very crappy front lawn^_^

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Castle Fairfax, where else?

Dogmeat_17;408317 said:
i live in bowerstone market. the house i live in is called the nice house and its right across the street from your house. i live there because the sleeping bonuses contribute to my morality, pureness, and attractivness. my house also has a very crappy front lawn^_^

and a third floor

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

I plan on living like a king in the castle, but right now I live in the starting house.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

I live in Castle Fairfax for the most part. It's the only house I don't have trouble escaping when throngs of admirers follow me around.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Man... So many heroes hiding in Fairfax! It could be the new Guild lol.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score

Serenity Farm. The place behind ummm Oakvale? demon door, the one that you have to "propose." Its the only place I can escape the dam followers lol

Reaver117

Reaction score

Mostly Old Bowerstone. I forgot the name of the house. Haven't played in a week or so. Also Reaver's mansion in Bloodstone.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I spent a lot of time at serenity farm but thanks to this topic I'm now checking in at chez nice. 3x bonuses? Count me in!