• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 Soundtrack

R

RanHarasaki

Fable 2 Soundtrack

Lord knows, Fable was completely made by the musical score. I absolutely loved it.
It was very soothing on the main menu, and when you were exploring, it was inquisitive; curious. Inside of the towns, it was very playful. It was just so original, in its sound structure, composition, etc.
Does anybody have any details regarding who's doing Fable 2's soundtrack? Hopefully the 1st game will influence the upcoming one.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable 2 Soundtrack

I've been looking for information on that but haven't found any. Danny Elfman did the soundtrack for Fable and you can buy it online.

R

-Ravan-

I only managed to find the main theme, i would like some of the others though. also Love the video AK- BRING ON THE PAIN.+ Rep

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;60776 said:
I've been looking for information on that but haven't found any. Danny Elfman did the soundtrack for Fable and you can buy it online.

Danny Elfman did the intro theme only. Everything else was done by someone else. And most of the music is in one of the folders (if you have the PC version) They're just a weird format.

Original Music by

Russell Shaw

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Oh yea I see that. Good eye. I guess I just recognized Danny Elfman

This is the Amazon listing for the Fable sound track

7. Fable by Danny Elfman, Russell Shaw, Alan Wilson, and Philharmonia Orchestra of London (Audio CD - Feb 15, 2005)Buy new: $15.98 66 Used & new from $9.52Get it by Tuesday, Feb. 27, if you order in the next 57 hours and 46 minutes.Music: See all 59 items

-Ravan-;60785 said:
I only managed to find the main theme, i would like some of the others though. also Love the video AK- BRING ON THE PAIN.+ Rep
Thanks Raven
Every time I see one of your posts I think of a short poem from an old PC game
The raven sees
The raven saw
And in the field
It sayeth 'CAH'

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I hate it that the soundtracks are so expensive...I wanted the FF10 soundtrack but it was going for about £30, so I had to forget about it...

D

Druid

NUMA NUMA!
oh i like fables music it is kwl

R

-Ravan-

Albion Knight;60879 said:

Thanks Raven
Every time I see one of your posts I think of a short poem from an old PC game
The raven sees
The raven saw
And in the field
It sayeth 'CAH'

Nice, Now iam going to try and think of a grave stone using the first two lines of that. I don't get the "And in the field
It sayeth 'CAH'" bit though. As for the soundtrack why so expensive.

Lastly i am having real difficulty with this web site i cannot post or quote in threads with out switching the Editor mode on which is beging to really annoy me, can any of you wonderful people help me out a little.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

-Ravan-;61287 said:
Nice, Now iam going to try and think of a grave stone using the first two lines of that. I don't get the "And in the field
It sayeth 'CAH'" bit though. As for the soundtrack why so expensive.

Lastly i am having real difficulty with this web site i cannot post or quote in threads with out switching the Editor mode on which is beging to really annoy me, can any of you wonderful people help me out a little.
It was from Ultima IV and CAH was a sacred word that would open a shrine. Is it more expensive than other soundtracks?

R

-Ravan-

Well i think after all i am not a good $ to £ converter, so it might be cheaper in £ lol.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Play.com You can only buy it from a Play Trader for various lower prices starting at £7.82
Amazon.co.uk £15.99

If it wasn't for the shipping costs, it would be cheaper to buy it from America as given the conversion rate it would only cost about £8.15

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Heehee. I found this nifty website and it has 1-13 songs I've talked about this website before, it has like all the game soundtracks you could possibly imagine.. (link removed - Angel)

Click on the songs individually , then you should see
You have selected 01_-_fable_theme.mp3. To begin downloading this file, click here.
Right click on the "Click here" and click "SAVE LINK AS" then you should be able to download them all. This site is a little difficult to maneuver but it's there. :ninja: ENJOY! :p

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sorry Seph but it's illegal to download copyrighted tracks so I've had to remove your link.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;62035 said:
Sorry Seph but it's illegal to download copyrighted tracks so I've had to remove your link.

So is modding, but I guess whatever you say. :unsure:

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hey, it's nothing personal - it's in the rules, is all.

R

-Ravan-

Of course no one here uses Limewire, or other software like it. no one is even aware of it, what was i talking about again.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha - very funny. We just cannot be seen to promote illegal file sharing in that way. Some forums have no issue with it, but we do.

As for modding, well as far as I am aware, you can mod software but you cannot redistribute it. You also can't promote what you do for financial gain and by modding you agree to having your warranty voided and cannot request assistance because you've screwed up your own game. The game creators retain their copyright at all times and there are a few things that are definitely illegal but otherwise you can mod to your hearts content. But to be certain I shall look into it further...

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

-Ravan-;62274 said:
Of course no one here uses Limewire, or other software like it. no one is even aware of it, what was i talking about again.
I do thats where i get my free music and 'other' things

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, like computer viruses :rolleyes:

Enough talking about illegal p2p sites please guys.