• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 2 vs. Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkoverlord

Re: Fable 2 vs. Oblivion

Dark Drakan;26460 said:
Yeah get some hard enemies later on in the game!
* Why is that, ( it makes weapon upgrades pointless ) and if u have an upgraded weapon, it has a certian amount of hit points - if it's an awesome sword it has like 12 hits and then u have to get it recharged * ( if the opponent is real hard u hav to turn and high tail it ):blush:

R

rocky

i dunno why but somehow oblivion feels kind of unpersonal... the atmosphere in fable is like more cosy :) i hope they will keep this in fable 2

D

darkoverlord

rocky;26507 said:
i dunno why but somehow oblivion feels kind of unpersonal... the atmosphere in fable is like more cosy :) i hope they will keep this in fable 2

* I hear u ;) - in oblivion when u go into a cave u get an ery felling>:unsure: < and in fable u go into hoob cave and u dont feel the same ( its the music ) it set's the mood of how the player will fell.

D

darthlime101

darkoverlord;26515 said:
* I hear u ;) - in oblivion when u go into a cave u get an ery felling>:unsure: < and in fable u go into hoob cave and u dont feel the same ( its the music ) it set's the mood of how the player will fell.
First off, its Hobbe Cave. HOBBE. Sorry.

Second, I agree. I feel like I am actually IN Hobbe Cave. I have even ducked when the sorcerers threw the dark orbs at me.

I do hope Fable 2 will live up to Oblivions success and high standards as far as next-gen RPGs are concerned.

D

darkoverlord

darthlime101;26528 said:
First off, its Hobbe Cave. HOBBE. Sorry.

Second, I agree. I feel like I am actually IN Hobbe Cave. I have even ducked when the sorcerers threw the dark orbs at me.

I do hope Fable 2 will live up to Oblivions success and high standards as far as next-gen RPGs are concerned.

* You hav caught me my correction it isn't hobb it is HOBBE* :blush: - (and we hav nothing to worry about, they know what expectation they have to live up to, there is no way this game can bomb! ( Fable 1 is just an example ) people think it was lacking on so many diffrent levels but it made a lasting impression on so many, Big Blue Box knows what they r doing.:cool:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

darthlime101;26528 said:

Yeah not the only one!

M

Minky

well,u cant really say cuz not too much is known about fable 2

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Minky;26689 said:
well,u cant really say cuz not too much is known about fable 2

Correction: Not too much comfirmed. Alot of rumours about promised features, not that much comfirmed really - damn Peter Moylneux, he wants to drive us insane...:p

D

darkoverlord

Tsuyu;26694 said:
Correction: Not too much comfirmed. Alot of rumours about promised features, not that much comfirmed really - damn Peter Moylneux, he wants to drive us insane...:p
* Right....damn Peter Molyneux- he had better not b like my damn father allways making promises and never acting on them ( curses why must i allway believe the unbelieveable ):unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.