• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3: A new start: Part 2

chasep2829

Reaction score
Fable 3: A new start: Part 2

-Chapter 2-

"Her?!" exclaimed Reaver, "You wish for me to take orders from a mear child?!" Rose turned and stared into Reaver's deep brown eyes and said, "Mr. Reaver. If you have a problem with me, you must fix it, and fast." Reaver just laughed at the tiny girl standing up on the pedistal and said, "You are trying to intimidate me? I've shot down ships 50 miles away with one bullet! I've defeated hordes of balvarines with a shotgun and a stone! Why I've!..." "You life does not intreag me." Rose said with a strict tone, "Mr. Garth, do you have something to add?" Garth looked stuned at what he had just heard. "Na-Na-No." He stammered. "Then we should all begin our introductions. I know who each and everyone of you is but none of you know who I am." Rose said. The room was silent as Sparrow spoke, "You are Rose. My sister, are you not?" Rose turned to Sparrow with a confused look. "Oh. You mean this shell. It is of great importance to you is it not? Now do be so kind as to not inturrupt me. I am Illyria, Goddess of Heroes and Knowledge to the old kingdom. I posess this shell only to strengthen it so it may join you in your battle. Afterwards it will be returned to you. That is all you need to know for now. The cullis gate behind me will not activate until you have fufilled all you can in here. Look around, your new destiny begins." and in a flash Illyria teleported out of the room.

All four heroes caught up on themselves. They told each other of there travels. Garth had inherited a small cabana in a forest island in which he lived, Hammer had become one of the best students at the fighting monk sancuary, and Reaver seemed to have captured half the islands' port to the Northwest! After spoken they decided to venture out. Each proceeded to a huge room that sparkeled and shimmered. In the center they had the golden oak surrounded by the magical well water it fed on. In the ceiling a hole was cut allowing light and birds in. There where three hallways with symbols above the arches. One was of strength, the other of will, and the last of skill. Each hero proceeded down one hallway that matched them while sparrow waited.

Hammer stepped into the hallway and found it beautiful. In the hallway on the left side where three doors. All where sleeping chambers but only fit for three. On the right was only one door but it was locked. Hammer continued to a room that was not as big as the last but a decent size. There was one display case in the middle which held the weapon the monks always talked about to Hammer. It was the Hammerthist. It's beautiful purple light shown throughout the room. It was not to be touched she could tell but was still gorgeous. On the right side of the room was a hallway that held sleeping chambers on the end built for an army! On the left side where only two doors. Hammer opened the first to find only a chaple which you could pray and the other was an arena where you could fight but not to the death. They seemed not to be real. Only illusions. She walked back to the main room and found a stairwell. As she went up she found a privet study obvioulsly for her. "Wicked!" She cried. She found legendary swords and maces mounted on the walls and a small fighting ring in the corner. On the right side was a window looking out onto oakvale. "What the...?" Hammer said under her breath. Then, in the center of the room was a desk. On the desk was what you would normally find. Then there lyed a note with the word Hannah written on it. She opened it and read,

Dear Hannah,

You are in charge of the strength devision. You are the boss around these parts so live up to the title. The guild has never had itself split but times have changed. You shall see soon enough. I see you might also have looked out the window. That is no trick my dear. It is really oakcvale. You are camoflaughed by old magics. If you broke the window and climbed out you would seriously be there. No need to explain though dear, it'll just hurt your head. And about that contact, they will come to you.

Sincerely,
The Old-One

Hammer put down the letter and smiled. "This is just the beinning."

Garth walked down his own hallway. It was the same as Hammers'. It had three doors on the right for two people to sleep and one door on the left that was also locked. He walked down the hallway and reached a room that was the same size as Hammer's big room. In the middle there stood a pedastal and display case. It held one single thing. It was a wand. "By the Gods!" Garth said amazed. Around the room there was three doors to the left that where a library, a huge classroom, and a practice arena. On the right side of the room there was also a corridor that held sleeping chambers. Garth climbed the stairway to his privet studies that was the same place as Hammer's. His study was a huge tower with two stories. The walls where alighned with books of the old kingdom and the magics. On the second floor there was a cullis gate that seemed to be active and a desk. On the desk was a letter, as Garth read,

Dear Garth,

You are the user of will and that puts you in charge of this division. You will do wonders and will unlock full potential. You are the best I've seen in over 983 years! You will notice a window that looks out over Brightwood. You should know that spell should you not? Now for your contact, they shall come to you.

Sincerely,
The Old-One

Garth put down the note. He walked over to the cullis gate and it teleported him somewhere he never would have thought. He was inside the clock tower in bowerstone surrounded by old kingdom artifacts and near him was one bookshelf. He smiled and said, "This is just the beginning."

Reaver walked down his hall. It was in lavish taste with red walls and Shotguns and Pistols mounted up. Unlike the others there where just one door on each side of the hall. The one on the right was also locked but the one on the left was a servents quarters. He walked into his big room and in the center stood an empty case. "I wonder what goes there?" He thought to himself. On the right side of the room was a corridor for sleeping, on the left was three doors. One was a shooting range, another was a room for storing guns, and the other was a storage closet. Straight ahead was Reaver's study so he headed up. In his window stared out onto Bloodstone and another window showed out onto a port in the northwest islands he controled. His study held a fireplace and a desk on which there was a note that said,

Dear Reaver,

You have not been kind in the past and you will not be kind in the future, but know this. If you plan to keep your immortality you will lead this devision as if it where the most valuable gun in the world! You are born to lead and will show great responsibility. You will gain a reward if you find your contact. You will not know who it is but know that he or she will come to you.

Sincerely,
The Old-One

Reaver smilied and said, "Well this should be interesting!"

Sparrow sat down waiting for her friends to retern when she was teleported. She gained her vision to a place she recognized very well. This was Lucien's Study. Except it wasn't. There was no door behind her, only a cullis gate. On the left was a small fireplace and two chairs, a table, and a lamp.On the right sat her desk. In front of her she saw the huge window that looked out onto bowerstone and the circle that can tell if you are a hero or not. Before she could move a ghostly figure appeared in front of her. "Welcome. This is your study you are standing in and yes, that is bowerstone. Though you are still in the guild. Allow me to introduce myself. You can call me the old one and I use to be the guildmaster here 500 years ago. I was killed when the guild was burnt to the ground. I was sent here to guide all of you. But especially you. You have been chosen to become the new guildmaster. Now this is a great honor and responsibility. You must learn though that times have changed. Heroes have not been brought into the world in so long that they have evolved. They are all placed into a catagory from strength skill or will. You will see that some are unique and those you must put into a higher calling. Enough business for now though. You have all compleated what you needed. The cullis gate is opened. Oh! and one more thing. Only you can enter this office unless another is invited. But the invite allows for one time. If they wish to be here you must invite them more then once. You can enter this place through the seal in bowerstone market square under the clock tower or through here at the guild next to the golden oak. It explains it all in the note on your desk. Call me if you need something." And with that the ghost vanished into a puff of smoke. Sparrow walked over to the table and read the letter,

Dear Sparrow,

Congragulations! You have been chosen to raise and control this guild. Here are the rules:
  • No one is to know of this guild.
  • Students must'nt trade there talents.
  • No one must use there skills to harm innocents.
Easy enough? Now everyone who is a potential is on a list that is teleported to your desk once a week every Monday Morning. If you neglect some they will stay on the list. People will come to you in the guild. Greet them with open arms and don't throw them out. You may enter two ways until you grow strong enough to teleport yourself anywhere without the help of cullis gates. After the gateways will be closed allowing only the other three heroes to enter at certain times. Good Luck and lead well.

Sincerely,
The Old-One

Sparrow looked up and said, "Shi..."

To be continued.

Some credited ideas for part two go to a television show called Angel for name (Illyria) and to Xeon for guildmasters ghost idea. I again will only write more if one asks.;)

Dentie

Reaction score
Re: Fable 3: A new start: Part 2

Wooow this is great :)

You really need to make a book about this story it would sell really good :)

chasep2829

Reaction score

Dentie;238277 said:
Wooow this is great :)

You really need to make a book about this story it would sell really good :)

Awe thanks. Im trying. Part 3 will be out sometime this week. Maybe even today if i have nothing else to do.

anain12

Reaction score

Why a new thread?

chasep2829

Reaction score

anain12;238447 said:
Why a new thread?

Why not a new thread? How else am I suppose to show it? If I leave it as a comment on my other one people wouldn't notice it that have already read it.