• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Co-Op Let's Play with Apocalyptic Kitten! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

HJTenchi

Reaction score
Thank you for taking time to check out my post. I haven't played Fable in a long time and felt like showing off some of the game for prospective buyers and Fable fans as a whole. My friend Apocalyptic Kitten and I started a co-op Let's Play on my YouTube and I thought I would throw a link on to the forums to see if you had some good gaming tips or suggestions for us. She has beaten the game already, but I am playing blind.

I really appreciate all the love and am not asking for views, likes, comments, etc, but thought I might leave a link just in case someone wanted to see what Fable 3 was like if they haven't played it.

Cheers!

HJTenchi

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDFA62F0C990DD3C8&feature=mh_lolz

HJTenchi

Reaction score
Oh come on! At least have the decency to sign up for some time before just coming and leaving for your half-effort lets play videos.

I agree completely actually and am looking forward to being a part of the community. Thought that might be a good introduction, but I will try and help out when I can to earn the post. : )

HJTenchi

Reaction score
Yeah, sure. I bet you are all so hearty.

> Never joined a community.
> Joins, post video.
> Gets taunted and posts a few messages out of spite.
> I'll be nice and advertise more videos.

I am glad that you are looking out for the integrity of the community and the forum, but like you said, I have never joined a forum before so I wasn't aware that I had committed such a taboo. Since I am only posting these before I go to sleep and have work when I wake up I haven't had time to post to the forums so I took what time I had before sleep to post like you recommended I do.

I honestly apologize to you and anyone else I may have offended, but it would seem that no matter what I do you will not be pleased and would prefer to flame me. So one last time, I am sorry for offending and will leave the conversation at that.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Uh...wut?

Let's be nice please - I don't really want to see attitude like this displayed towards new members.

I'll close this thread so that there is no more unpleasantness but please be aware that unless someone is obviously spamming or being out of order, there is no need to jump down their throat and start being unkind.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.