• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 Evil

I won't flush the toilet!

EVER!!!!

BowerstoneGaurd

Reaction score

I will most likely be good because in both Fable and Fable II I would be evil in the begining but some time in the middle I become very good and very pure. So most likely I will be good.

Shark

Sleep. All life is a dream.
Reaction score

Not sure, in Fable 1 and 2 I was always good naturally, if anything neutral, a week ago I started my first evil account on Fable 2... yeah. I just get so attached to NPC's, like Bob from the Spire, I liked Bob, then you get the choice of killing him :(

So in Fable 3, first account I'll try and be as evil as I can, when ever someone says something I'll do the opposite!

StaticRaven

Reaction score

Anytime i try to be good i always end up saying f*** it and go and slaughter millions of innocents, although in TLC and 2 i forced myself to do one good play through.

BowerstoneGaurd

Reaction score

I just get so attached to NPC's
I know what you mean I also got attached to the NCP's like Bob. So thats why I stoped being evil in fable II before the crucible.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Im going to see if you can use magic or old kingdom technology to transform yourself into a formiddable abomination. Then we'll see who's annoyingly arrogant, eh Reaver?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Blestb;413585 said:
Im going to see if you can use magic or old kingdom technology to transform yourself into a formiddable abomination. Then we'll see who's annoyingly arrogant, eh Reaver?

I don't think that will be possible in Fable III. You might become an abomination if you become a worser villain than Logan (Hero of Fable III's brother) then you could be considerated an abomination from the people of Albion too. That would show up to Reaver, where with your royal powers you can enjoy doing whatever you want to him. (though I doubt, he's economically strong and surely will be a threat when you go against him)

Reaction score

DarkONI;413626 said:
I don't think that will be possible in Fable III. You might become an abomination if you become a worser villain than Logan (Hero of Fable III's brother) then you could be considerated an abomination from the people of Albion too. That would show up to Reaver, where with your royal powers you can enjoy doing whatever you want to him. (though I doubt, he's economically strong and surely will be a threat when you go against him)

Damn, imagine reaver challenging You for the leadship. :lol:

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

i plan to side with reaver in my evil playthrough, turn the entire of albion into factories and brothels, then i will attack aurora single handed.

Ryu_the_fox, every villain is lemons is a direct quote from Spongebob Squarepants, btw

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score

Bwahaha! Being evil is definetly the way to go in Fable! It's the funnest, that's for sure! Who likes to be good? Definetly not me!

Anyway, when I'm evil I'll attempt to exterminate a whole town (preferrably Bowerstone).

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

what did bowerstone ever do to you!

Reaction score

joslen1;413909 said:
what did bowerstone ever do to you!

Apart from showering us with wave after wave of persistant fans asking for wedding rings & seeing some kind of obligation in making every waking moment of trying to get out of a doorway an absolute nightmare...not much...

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;413912 said:
Apart from showering us with wave after wave of persistant fans asking for wedding rings & seeing some kind of obligation in making every waking moment of trying to get out of a doorway an absolute nightmare...not much...

seems fair enough, just don't destroy it all at once. Herd them like cattle towards the slaughterhouse. or turn bowerstone into some RPG SAWtm
movie.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score

i would kill my bother and turn down the throne, creating total anarchy

Paragon

The Ghoul
Reaction score

Paragon;413884 said:
Bwahaha! Being evil is definetly the way to go in Fable! It's the funnest, that's for sure! Who likes to be good? Definetly not me!

Anyway, when I'm evil I'll attempt to exterminate a whole town (preferrably Bowerstone).
This is the Fable 3 Evil thread. Do I really need to explain myself?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

SonofRaiden;413995 said:
i would kill my bother and turn down the throne, creating total anarchy

I believe we will be forced to play as kings once Logan (the brother of The Hero of Fable III) will be defeated. However, I'm sure once you are on the throne you can create a total anarchy or dictator status over Albion.

Though after a revolution if the new hero turns to be a worser dictator than the brother (Peter Molyneux mentioned that we can be worser dictators than Logan, when our turn will come) Then that's what I call "irony"

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score

I wouldn't be a good king with everyone in the dungeon, and that's all i would do, then i would kill everyone with like an oblideration spell

noremac

Shadowfiend
Reaction score

that is why i jump off my balcony.

i will be evil, hence the thread name. I will create lots of facttories, enslave children, see if i can kill all of bowerstone with the smog i create.

Reaction score

noremac;414215 said:
that is why i jump off my balcony.

i will be evil, hence the thread name. I will create lots of facttories, enslave children, see if i can kill all of bowerstone with the smog i create.

Thats good, cause I don't think getting off the balcony will be any trouble for You...

Your own people will probably end up throwing You of it & overthrowing You (quite literally in this case) at the end of Fable 3 due to all the pain & suffering You cause, which would be ironic seeing as You overthrow Logan. :lol:

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;413912 said:

*Eye twitches* The Horror.... oh the Horror... x_x
I must go to my happy place... *Crawls into fetal position*

Status
Not open for further replies.