• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

*Fable 3 glitch quest silver pines statue quest* HELP PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

absinthe

Reaction score
I was in silver pines, and on the statue retrieval quest, i decided to not help the balverines and defend the village. As i went to do so, i killed some of the balverines, and waited for the white boss balverine to spawn. Nothing came..now i am stuck waiting in the little village, in which i cant fast travel, or get by the invisible walls. I hear the village alarm going off, and it seems that everyone is afraid of me ( Morality is the right, good side). I seen some kid on live that was having the same problem, so maybe its just not us? Anyone with any useful tips, or tricks to get the [COLOR=darkgreen ! important]gamehttp://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/340278-fable-3-glitch-quest-silver-pines-statue-quest/# moving again? i don't want to restart from the beginning again...[/COLOR]

The Dragon

Reaction score
Only thing I can say is try fast traveling to cancel the quest and try it again.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
when I get glitches in fable 3 I just click the xbox button (the middle one obviously) and it fixes itself

Status
Not open for further replies.