• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleon24769

Reaction score
Fable 3 Incest

I heard that co-op impregnation and marriage will be possible in Fable III.

But if everyone's personal heroes are all canonically the blood child of the Hero of Bowerstone, isn't that wincest? Albeit, alta-verse wincest?

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 Incest

Your going to be having sex with yourself, I think you have bigger problems than incest.

cleon24769

Reaction score

xzxzxz70;417422 said:
Your going to be having sex with yourself, I think you have bigger problems than incest.

Indeed.

Well, you gotta keep the bloodline pure somehow.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

Alter verse heros are other versions of yourself so its not incest, its masterbation.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

Fenrir;417426 said:
Alter verse heros are other versions of yourself so its not incest, its masterbation.

You know. I think you're right. Lol.

cleon24769

Reaction score

Stranger;417436 said:
Of all of the implications brought by Lionhead to the press about Fable 3, this is the one that we need to focus on?

You forget— the smallest implications can have far-reaching consequences.

Reaction score

cleon24769;417442 said:
You forget— the smallest implications can have far-reaching consequences.

man fable 4 is going to have some messed up babies (and who said you and logain were HoB only children) he did have to repopulate the hero comunity so who says that there were only 2 desendants from that bloodline hmm ITS AN INSEST PARTY

Cain

Reaction score

there wasn't any mention of other siblings by lionhead, so its likely that Logan and the Hero of Fable III were the only children. Also there are probably more heroes than the hero of bowerstone and the other 3, so when he rebuilds the guild chambers, the hiding hero descendants will come out and then the guild will grow from there.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

What I don't get is why we can't get freaky with our children. I mean, Lionhead wants to give us freedom so where's my freedom to choose to boink my daughter?

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Fenrir;417426 said:
I think it's still incest, because it's not REALLY the same person. It's alternate dimension-same person, but it means that the other hero was...forged using different...gametes in the other reality. So they're pretty much brother and sister then (or brother and brother/sister and sister, I don't discriminate). Right? I don't know. This is a really weird thing to talk about...I don't play online so it doesn't really matter to me (and if I did, I don't think this is the kinda stuff I'd be doing).

OpenWorldExplorer

Reaction score

GrimWhim;417657 said:
What I don't get is why we can't get freaky with our children. I mean, Lionhead wants to give us freedom so where's my freedom to choose to boink my daughter?

That's wrong on so many levels, yet still funny as ****! o_O:D

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

POOP;417681 said:
I think it's still incest, because it's not REALLY the same person. It's alternate dimension-same person, but it means that the other hero was...forged using different...gametes in the other reality. So they're pretty much brother and sister then (or brother and brother/sister and sister, I don't discriminate). Right? I don't know. This is a really weird thing to talk about...I don't play online so it doesn't really matter to me (and if I did, I don't think this is the kinda stuff I'd be doing).

With that logic, it would be your twin.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Now I want to have sex with my alternate universe self.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

This is Albion, not some farm out in the boonies. It's inter-dimensional reproduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.