• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 legendary weapons market.

Reaction score
Hello I´m looking for "Chickenbane " In exchange I can pay you the amount you want, give you clothing sets, or trade any of the weapons listed here:

Swords:
Beadle’s Cutlass
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
Slimquick
Souldrinker
The Love Sword
The Splade
The Swinging Sword
Thunderblade

Hammers:
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Scythe’s Warhammer
Sorrow’s Fist
The Tenderiser
Trollblight
Aurora's Shield

Rifles:
Facemelter
Scattershot
Simmons Shotgun
The Equaliser
Pistols:
Bloodcraver
Dragonstomper .48
Gnomewrecker
Tee Killer Shooter
The Bonesmasher
The Ice Maiden

If interested reply here or send me a message on Xbox LIVE.
GT: War is Chuck
(Note: I play on the xbox 360)

Dreaver

Reaction score
Hell I'll give you both if you don't mind letting me accept the Dragonstomper first, it's the only gun i need for "We Need Guns, Lots of Guns." I'll even give it back if you only have 1.

Reaction score
Hell I'll give you both if you don't mind letting me accept the Dragonstomper first, it's the only gun i need for "We Need Guns, Lots of Guns." I'll even give it back if you only have 1.
Oh dont worry about that i have 4 Dragonstompers so when can we go online and trade?

oldskewlgmr

Reaction score
I need Jacks Hammer, Trollblight, Chickenbane & Simmons Shotgun willing to trade any weapon or cash for weapons and willing to give back. Xbox 360 gamertag is oldskewlgmr.

Reaction score
I need Jacks Hammer, Trollblight, Chickenbane & Simmons Shotgun willing to trade any weapon or cash for weapons and willing to give back. Xbox 360 gamertag is oldskewlgmr.
I can give you Jacks Hammer, Trollblight and Simmons Shoygun in exchange for a Sandgoose. We can trade now if you want.