• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Legendary Weapons Trade - 2 more to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
i'd appreciate anyone that can help me get my last 2 legendary weapons to finish off my last Fable 3 achievement.
  1. Chickenbane
  2. Dragonstomper .48
i'm currently on my 7th walkthrough (you can imagine my frustration) so any help is greatly appreciated! in exchange, i have these extra legendary weapons for trade that cannot be bought in stores:
  • Avo's Lamentation
  • Really Sharp Pair of Scissors (x3)
  • Souldrinker (x2)
  • The Swinging Sword (x5)
  • Hammer of Wilmageddon (x2)
  • Jack's Hammer (x2)
  • Scythe's Warhammer (x2)
  • Sorrow's Fist (x2)
  • Tannar's Glory
  • The Tenderiser
  • The TYPO
  • Bloodcraver (x2)
  • Briar's Blaster
  • Gnomewrecker
  • The Ice Maiden (x2)
  • Tee Killer Shooter (x3)
  • Arkwright's Flintlock (x3)
  • The Equaliser (x3)
  • The Sandgoose
  • The Shrieking Pilgrim
  • Simmon's Shotgun (x3)
  • Skorm's Justice (x2)
thanks for reading! xoxo

SeancyB

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game
Reaction score
I can definitely help with that. For some reason every save I've had so far I've gotten Chickenbane in the Sanctuary and the Dragonstomper .48 in my 50 silver key chest. I'm on my 4th save right now. I need the Swinging Sword and Jack's Hammer. My Gamertag is Seancy B. I'll be on tonight. What's your gamertag? If you want you can just send me it in a message.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
funny that you mention that since i *always* get the swinging sword in my sanctuary (7 times now)... my luck with the 50 key chest has been not great so far. i'm more than happy to trade a swinging sword and jack's hammer for your 2 pistols! <3 i'll send a friend invite via xbox live ^_^

SeancyB

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game
Reaction score
sounds good, I'll be on in about an hour or so.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
thanks for the help again! <3

OneCreation

Reaction score
I know you already have all the weapons now, so I've nothing to trade except money or clothing (if you miss a few things that is) but would you help me? The last weapons I need are: Tanner's Glory, The Swinging Sword, Skorm's Justice, Bloodcraver, Jack's Hammer and Beadles Cutlass.
My GT is SteveTheSic

KaRmAChAnG

Reaction score
i'd appreciate anyone that can help me get my last 2 legendary weapons to finish off my last Fable 3 achievement.
  1. Chickenbane
  2. Dragonstomper .48
i'm currently on my 7th walkthrough (you can imagine my frustration) so any help is greatly appreciated! in exchange, i have these extra legendary weapons for trade that cannot be bought in stores:
  • Avo's Lamentation
  • Really Sharp Pair of Scissors (x3)
  • Souldrinker (x2)
  • The Swinging Sword (x5)
  • Hammer of Wilmageddon (x2)
  • Jack's Hammer (x2)
  • Scythe's Warhammer (x2)
  • Sorrow's Fist (x2)
  • Tannar's Glory
  • The Tenderiser
  • The TYPO
  • Bloodcraver (x2)
  • Briar's Blaster
  • Gnomewrecker
  • The Ice Maiden (x2)
  • Tee Killer Shooter (x3)
  • Arkwright's Flintlock (x3)
  • The Equaliser (x3)
  • The Sandgoose
  • The Shrieking Pilgrim
  • Simmon's Shotgun (x3)
  • Skorm's Justice (x2)
thanks for reading! xoxo

Would you still happen to have your spare copies of Skorm's Justice, Jack's Hammer and Bloodcraver?

Drew_18_81

Reaction score
can i have the The Swinging Sword,Jack's Hammer,Bloodcraver thank you my gt - striateasp08

uk apocalypse

Reaction score
hey can i trade something for these weapons please......
The TYPO:
Tee Killer Shooter
Arkwright's Flintlock
Skorm's Justice
gamertag is uk apocalypse

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
sorry. i pooled all my extra weapons to a character to facilitate trade. the gamesave glitched and i lost them all :'(

Marcodian Elite

Reaction score
Aww rage, that proper sucks, are you going to try to recoup your losses or just drop the idea of collecting all weapons?

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
i have all 50 weapons, but only 1 of each. i was saving all my extra weapons on that character so that i can give them away, but the glitch really messed up my plans for that. i'm not going to play more playthroughs just to get extra weapons to give away.

Ramon

Reaction score
thanks for the help again! <3
Hey congrats on obtaining all the weapons :) Well i guess i cant offer you any of my weapons but I was wondering if you could please trade me a spare swinging sword , its the last weapon I need and I'm on my seventh game with only chickenbane awaiting me in my vault :p

Ramon

Reaction score
I just read your above message bout losing everything that sucks :( well i wish i saw the mesage before i wrote my message :p good luck :)

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
Hey congrats on obtaining all the weapons :) Well i guess i cant offer you any of my weapons but I was wondering if you could please trade me a spare swinging sword , its the last weapon I need and I'm on my seventh game with only chickenbane awaiting me in my vault :p

i can help with your swinging sword problem

Kobushii

Reaction score
Hey Fellow Fable 3 player I have been doing multiple playthroughs for awhile now and was wondering if anyone could spare a bloodcraver a sandgoose and a Avo's Lamination if you could that would be great cause then i could finally have this stupid achievement also i am will ing to give all my weapons away as soon as i get the achievement just let me know thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.