• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 (pc) jumpy cutscenes.

Mortimus

Reaction score
I've heard of this issue on the console version but I wanted to ask if anyone have experienced this issue. My game runs perfectly but on the cutscenes it stutters. I dont think it is caused by the hardware because my hardware is high end ( and the problem occurs on every setting.) My system especifications are the following:

Intel core i7 CPU X990 3.47 GHZ
DDR3 20 GB of ram
windows 7 64 bits
Nvidia geforce GTX 580

Mortimus

Reaction score
Since no one replied.. I have to say that fable 3 is one of the buggiest game I have play in my life. The jumpy cutscenes is the least of its problems. First of all... the camera is annoying and it clearly shows that this game was not designed to be used with a mouse ( nor on a computer). This teaches us that if you can't do the port don't do it or leave someone else do it!. I can only imagine how the game runs on lesser computers if it runs this way on my expensive computer parts. What a load of crap is that you have to be online all the time t o receive the @#$ patches or to validate your game all the time. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU DO...YOU CAN'T STOP PIRACY!!! THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING FOR THE PAYING COSTUMERS!. F@#$ microsoft games.

MrClasher

Reaction score
I run the game with much weaker hardware, without having any issues. Doesn't that **** you off ???
> Hardware eliminated <

How about... you close any other program before running the game.
> Option

How about you set the quality to lowest
> you already tried it, do it anyway

How about you CHECK IF YOUR ''HIGH END'' HARDWARE doesnt suffer HEAT issues < Causes disruptions in their functioning
> Option

How about.... you check your drivers :D:D:D:D if thats the problem i have no other option but call you a moron....

If i can think of anything else, ill post it in here.

oh 20 gb of RAM is pretty impressive... did you change the virtual memory to that amount ?

Start menu > right lmb Computer > properties > Top left colum > Select Advanced System Properties >Tab: Advanced > Under Prestations click Properties > Again Advanced tab > Under Virtual Memory click change >

- Set to manual / Adapted size or w/e it says
- Start size = 200mb
- Maximum size = 20.000 mb < Dont set it higher than that
Press OK as many times as you have too.