• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 story idea!

chasep2829

Reaction score
Fable 3 story idea!

This is what could be a good start to Fable 3:

Then sun rises on a new day and a compleatly different bowerstone. It has only been a few years and your hero opens the door to her/his home and steps outside. He/She is at the store purchasing goods when the sales clerk turns around as a man walks passed the screen and you are gone. The screen turns back from black and You stand in the old guild cave you were at only a year ago. As you finish teleporting (without the cullis gate) you see 3 others. Hammer, looking as strong and fit as ever, Garth, looking in a quite a serious-relaxed state, and Reaver, in an im-better look. All glance around and are quite confused. The voice of a man calls out and says, "You have fought what you thought might be your last battle, and won. Now you have relaxed for many days. A new evil has risin' and is lurking under a barley scratched surface. You must help the world, and help my sister." And with those words a face appears, then a body. It is the "Jack-Slayer". The hero from fable one. Hammer shouts out, "Bloody hell! Why me! Find someone else! Im retired!" and stuff like that while talking over garth who seems to be ignoring everone and talking to himself asking questions and looking at the ground like he looks at an artifact. Reaver is just staring at the old hero repeating the question, "Will there be gold?" The hero finally has enough and shouts, "ENOUGH!" so loud the walls shake and dust falls from the cieling. He has everyone's attention and goes into details about the new evil. "You all should know her. Theresa. She is 500 years old as am I and she has been corrupted by the spire. She has obsorbed half its power until the spire collapsed onto her. She has the power to raise mountains and shape valleys. You must devise a plan but before you do..." The old one turns to look at the fallen ruins of the chamber and raises his arms like he is lifting something heavey and the rock go into reverse rebuilding the floor and putting tile on the cealing. A huge table appears and the whole cave is turned into a formal nice guild of heroes. The hero explains, "I must consult the gods so I cannot yet help. Until then though..." he waves his hand to the side and you sister appears. "She will be your guide." With that the hero disappears. Your sister says, "Hello little sparrow. Although I should call you big sparrow." (since she is still a little girl of the same age) Reaver speaks up and says, "Her? But she is just a mear child." Rose says, "Do not be decieved by appearances Reaver. I know more than you think." Garth says, "I since power far beyond my knowledge. It doesn't seem mortal."
Rose says, "I shall explain in later days but now you must do something for me. Heroes are being brought back into the world as we speak. You must find them so our people can train them and they can help us bring down theresa. now go heroes. the destiny of the world lies on your shoulders." End of part one

It depends if you guys liked it but I will only write part two and so on if you all liked it and ask for it. Sorry for the length by the way. Had to fit the main details in. haha:blush:

C

Catastrophe

Re: Fable 3 story idea!

Good - I'd agree that Teresa has the potential to turn evil.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

yeah its cool but if you wanted to write a story there is a section for that just next door :D

K

K.A.Wolf

I heard that the story line was going start out as ur a rebel against a king and ur supposed 2 take his throne or was this a lie? I read it in the xbox magazine.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

^ that was a lie, you're going to be the child of one of your heroes in Fable II.

I indeed liked it, but it only corresponds with those who chose "Love" as a wish. You're going to have to have 2 more "Part 1's" to cover everything.

Cain

Reaction score

don't necro this thread is over a year old.