• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3 Storyline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tfirmin001

I liek mudkipz
Reaction score
Fable 3 Storyline

What are your ideas for the fable 3 storyline?

Tfirmin001

I liek mudkipz
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3 Storyline

My idea is:

Jack of blades died long ago in fable 1 and his mask destroyed BUT he had a second mask that he created especially so that once the first is destroyed it will start regenerating jack of blades's body years pass and in that gap fable 2 takes place after fable 2 the process completes and jack of blades is back. He starts bulilding an army in secret and gradually get his powers back then of course theres the hero who is the son/daughter of sparrow. you sart in a training session in witch sparrow teaches his son/daughter how to fight using strengh, skill and will. At the end of the session theresa appears and foretells an attack from a powerful warrior (Jack Of Blades) then of course there is a cutscene of jack of blades and a pack of summoners heading for the village theresa takes you away and sparrow is captured by jack of blades you are taken to scythe and he trains you to become powerful then through the game your main quest is to find and destroy jack. you get to jack at the end of the game and he fights with sparrow sparrow gets into a deadly position and now is the final choice to kill jack or sparrow if good jack if evil sparrow if you choose good then you fight with jack if evil then with sparrow, sparrow retires after beating jack if you chose good or you join jack and take over the world if you chose evil. The End, after there will be side-quests like assist jack in killing some guards in bowerstone or training some banshees to fight in jack's army plus somewhere in between the game you will fight scythe (if your evil)

SaintHermit

I nose hair
Reaction score

Ok so it starts out in a black void, you hear voices. "We are leaving the void." The voices say. Hands are rubbed together, menacingly.

Back in Albion, 30 years after fable 2, where sparrow hasn't been seen since the troll incident. Since there are no heroes the land has been divided by war, started by rich traders and cross dressing bandits. While these wars are being fought, the common people start to notice an increase in monsters and dark transformations.

The figures of the void were waiting for this division, so that each faction would attack eachother until the the strongest became weak and easy to destroy. Eventually, albion is taken over by these voidlings, voidians, voidlike people. You start out as a boy and or girl, but the voiders are so strong your quest is so impossible that you give up and become a hermit.

Maybe.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

Current events, you run around with a machine gun shooting everything you come across!
Lol, I really think that it takes place a few years after Sparrow's death,
Maybe sparrow never actually had a child? Maybe he did?
Maybe the heros vanish from albion? Totally and completely.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

Assuming the game takes place in the 1800s...

The hero(ine) begins the game as a child laborer in an Albion workhouse. (S)He is the weakest child there, and is often bullied by some of the larger kids.

One day, the hero is in the workhouse's courtyard. As in the beginning of Fable II, it is winter time, but due to the pollution caused by the workhouse's machinery, there is a heavy overcast, giving the world a much darker, grimmer look and feel. Because it is his/her "day off," (s)he decides to have a bit of fun around town. However, before (s)he leave, (s)he has to complete a few tasks around the workhouse, such as finding lost toys, fighting bullies, etc. Once (s)he's done there, (s)he heads off to the neighboring town, which is called Auburn.

While in Auburn, the hero uses his/her hard earned money to buy some toys; namely, a Toy Sword and a Slingshot. After practicing with both, he/she heads off to cause some mischief. Along the way, they meet a tall, thin man that is completely covered by his clothing. Regardless of what the hero does, he remains completely silent. Afterward, the hero performs some random tasks around town before the day ends. When it does, the hero returns to the workhouse and heads off to bed.

The next day, the two of you begin working as you normally do. However, before you can begin, a guard approaches both of you, saying that you have a visitor. As it turns out, this "visitor" is the cloaked man from the previous day. The hero is initially terrified, but the man comforts him/her, assuring him/her that he meant them no harm. He introduces himself as William, and informs the the hero that he now was their parental figure, having adopted him/her from the workhouse. He gives you a few moments to "say goodbye" to everyone, and that he would meet you at the gate leading to Auburn. After meeting up with him, he instructs the hero to take his hand. He then teleports away.

At this point, Rheckameohs decides to cut this short and opts to give you the short version. Basically, William is Scythe, and he is looking for Theresa. The two of them serve as the hero's guides throughout the game.

And that's as original as I can be at this point. I may expand upon this later.

Maybe.

Arkahm

Reaction score

My idea for a storyline for Fable III is perhaps Lionhead could take us back to the days of the old kingdom. explore those events in more detail instead of just scetchy fragments of it here and there throughout fable 1 and 2.

So let's say that its 1000 years before Fable 1: you start out as, lets say, a middle to lower class kid like in fable 2 just not homeless. and things to do as a child, lets say, helping on the farm or taking a trip to the marketplace or both but at different times. After you complete a certain number of quests as a kid, the Archon has all the people of the kingdom gather in say the town market and gives this whole speech for whatever reason. At the climax of his speech, all the people could cheer, but you don,t. Instead you somehow sence something dark but since your a kid you can't understand why your head suddenly went fritzy. Suddenly the Archon says a little more and then hints that you will all now die (everyone in the town). A horde of these monsters suddenly appear (perhaps a new monster never seen) and everyone is killed. The monsters do attack you but do not kill you; after the killing someone finds you and gets you out of that town. After that some odd years past and you are now grown up and learn the basics of being a hero. (since a possible 1000 year difference between this idea and Fable 1 maybe the heroes guild hasnt been made yet.)

It's a start to my idea. I just hope the actual Fable 3 will be as epic and awsome as the first 2. Lionhead! Don't dissapoint all the fans! GO FABLE!!!!

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

so far theres been a lot of information released about fable 3 wether it be interviews or leeks, so im sure with a lot of research some1 could probably make out much of the storyline. :p

i kno u get to be a king, and im really exited for that!

M

Mandarin

I herd that you'll be uniting Albion under your rule as a king or queen but I just started thinking about Fable III and was playing Fable TLC, I was giving books to the school and the teacher asked if they could have "the Northern Wastes" and instead of skiping the cutscene like usual I listnen and he said that "when Albion is united under one rule the people of the Northern Wastes will rise once again" and the Hero even does his weird head tilt to himself and then it smacked me so hard the Northern Wastes will probably be in the story line in Fable III, you can go ahead and cheack this yourself if you like I'm going back to playing Fable TLC.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

This thread is from months ago. Don't post here.

Tfirmin001

I liek mudkipz
Reaction score

you can all still post

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score

The thread is alive now it wasn't before but it is now, back on topic i think that after you unite Albion when you are king the northern wastes might come into play a bit and if you go there Aurora attacks while you are gone if you don't well they attack some other time, i'm not to imaginative when it comes to this stuff.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

how do you know arora is gonna be the attacker?

W

Warhawk417

Jack of blades comes back to life and becomes king of Albion he remembers your face from those thousands of years dead and gives a choice to join him or go to jail for life (jail) you go there brake out and Theresa finds you and trains you (join) He trains you and you do what he says or you die and he pays you for each mission you do and then he try's to kill you (either) you seek revenge on Jack then you bath battle each other for the sword of aoans and then you become king of Albion.

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

Honestly Mr. Warhawk,
That would just be a total ****fest
I'd officially declare it "Worst Fable Ever"

Aaaaand... you're a totally different person from the Hero of Bowerstone, you play as like the great multiplied by 40 grandson as the Hero from F1

Michael555

Reaction score

MrNoob;380610 said:
Honestly Mr. Warhawk,
That would just be a total ****fest
I'd officially declare it "Worst Fable Ever"

Aaaaand... you're a totally different person from the Hero of Bowerstone, you play as like the great multiplied by 40 grandson as the Hero from F1

It'd be HILARIOUS. I almost want it so I can LOL hard at it.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Warhawk417;380608 said:
Jack of blades comes back to life and becomes king of Albion he remembers your face from those thousands of years dead and gives a choice to join him or go to jail for life (jail) you go there brake out and Theresa finds you and trains you (join) He trains you and you do what he says or you die and he pays you for each mission you do and then he try's to kill you (either) you seek revenge on Jack then you bath battle each other for the sword of aoans and then you become king of Albion.

If this turned out to be the storyline, Peter Molyneux - NO, Lionhead as a whole - would be responsible for THE biggest success in the history of trolling since the romans killed jesus!

My rage would make me smash my xbox until it would remain as only atoms, but it'd still be an impressive trolling, I'll say.

Anyways here's my wanted storyline, which, is probably extremely unoriginal.

In Fable 1, you may think Jack of Blades was defeated. Gone from the world. But of course he wasn't. Followers of his found a body of an old kingdom hero. They then placed a perfect replica of Jack's mask onto the face of the corpse. Then, using extremely old and forbidden dark magic, sacrificing their very souls, they ressurected the soul of Jack of Blades and allowed him to live on in the mask.
Jack, now fully in power, brought the corpse to life to use as his vessel. To thank the followers who resotred him to life, Jack makes their deaths swift. He's a nice guy like that.

By now, your hero will have just overthrown the king and decided to relish in his new found power over the world [for good... or worse...]. Just as your getting comfortable being called "My liege" every five minutes, you hear word of utter peril and destruction -- Bowerstone is burning to the ground. The fires burn for days, the screams are heard for longer, and when the last life in bowerstone is lost, and the final flame put out... There is one thing left where the once happy town stood: A piece of red, ragged cloth.

As Jack builds a resistance of evil minded people, with the intention of weakening the hero's kingly power, many vicious beasts and foes from his side are wreaking havoc on Albion, and Aurora.

Jack's campaign becomes strong, his armies stronger, and only you, and your loyal followers can over throw him. A war takes place over Albion. Ravaging the land.

At the war's end, the Hero and Jack come face to face. A long fight ensues and when Jack is at the brink of death, the hero raises his weapon, and is stopped.

Scythe walks onto the scene and with a small lightening blast from his palm, shatters the Jack's mask. Beneath the mask a face only a person as old as Scythe can recognise. It is the Hero from Fable 1. Sure, his skin is aged, covered in the deterioration of being dead for a while [Jack had healed him a lot during posession], but it's him all right. Scythe tells you who the man is, and it is up to you to make the choice... Spare him, kill him, or send him to jail.

:) Ahhhh...

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

If you're looking for funny games go play Mario or something.

Dualist

Reaction score

Hasn't it already been confirmed that the evil King is going to be the Hero's brother Logan?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

Yes it has. Some people just like pulling pointless ideas out of their asses.

Dualist

Reaction score

I think it would be awesome if Jack of Blades was in Fable 3, but I doubt he will be. They'd have to make up some very questionable story about how remained alive (or came back to life). Plus I thought they would include him in Fable 2, and if he wasn't in that.. Well I don't see why he'd be in Fable 3, set 50 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.