• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

FAble 3 take-over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agama

Reaction score
FAble 3 take-over

Do u think when it's finally released, It will take over Fable 1 and fable 2? I personally love fable 2 and will probably still play it after the release, but what I'm trying to get at is, will players still play fable 2? I probably wouldn't get fable 3 until 3-4 months after its release.

iC0NNNN

Premium
Reaction score
Re: FAble 3 take-over

i meen if you get fable 3 ur prolly gonna play that until your done instead of fable 2

killerequinox

Reaction score

I doubt many people will be staying behind with I or II when III comes out. Fable lovers will want to get their hands on the newest product. Hopefully it's not a dissapointment.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Agama;427258 said:
Do u think when it's finally released, It will take over Fable 1 and fable 2? I personally love fable 2 and will probably still play it after the release, but what I'm trying to get at is, will players still play fable 2? I probably wouldn't get fable 3 until 3-4 months after its release.

Right now I'm playing MGS4, World of Warcraft and a few other games (not at the same time mind you). I've beaten Fable and Fable II plenty of times so I'm giving them a break until Fable III is released at which point all my time will be devoted to it until I beat it. At which point I'll either stop playing or create a new file and get rid of my old one. However, just because Fable III is released does not mean I'll completely give up Fable or Fable II forever. Somewhere down the road I'll play them again but it won't be for a while.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

I use my fable 2 save file as a stress reliever. Nothing releases stress like murdering a whole town.

killerequinox

Reaction score

I use my fable 2 save file as a stress reliever. Nothing releases stress like murdering a whole town.

hahaha, agreed!

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Terra_Zeta;427327 said:
I assume you'd be rather disappointed if this carried over to Fable III and everybody refused to let you into their towns?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

POOP;427397 said:
I assume you'd be rather disappointed if this carried over to Fable III and everybody refused to let you into their towns?

Haha, that would be epic. I'd imagine quite a few people would be locked out of every town in Fable III.

Not me though. I may have been an evil, selfish guy but I wasn't a serial killer who killed without reason.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

GrimWhim;427404 said:
Haha, that would be epic. I'd imagine quite a few people would be locked out of every town in Fable III.

Not me though. I may have been an evil, selfish guy but I wasn't a serial killer who killed without reason.

I was!
But only at Fairfax Gardens, where no profit is lost.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

The Tyrant Lord;427408 said:
I was!
But only at Fairfax Gardens, where no profit is lost.

I don't know how many can run around mindlessly killing others. It really devalues being evil, in my opinion. Being evil requires subtlety and planning and it's much more worth it to strike down one person who has infuriated you to no end than a bunch of random folk who have done you no harm.

Reaction score

I doubt ill play fable or fable 2 for a long time after fable 3 comes out, ill probs waste many months wandering around exploring every inch of every region, as i did in fable 1 and 2. and the regions are supposed to be bigger than ever sooo will be playing fable 3 until 4 comes out. (if its good lol)

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

I might play Fable 2, just to complete the following saves: My Choices save, Good save, Evil save, Anything for profit Save.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

POOP;427397 said:

Well i only really have 1 character that i rampage towns on, my other two characters(Pure Good, Pure Evil) are the ones that I will use to import their choices for Fable III.

So no i would not be disappointed, seeing how i'm an Altaholic and have options ;D

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Terra_Zeta;427462 said:
Well i only really have 1 character that i rampage towns on, my other two characters(Pure Good, Pure Evil) are the ones that I will use to import their choices for Fable III.

So no i would not be disappointed, seeing how i'm an Altaholic and have options ;D

Seems like you have only one option, actually.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

Personally I hope Fable 3 replaces Fable 2 for me.... I don't think anything will ever replace Fable 1. But Fable 3 is NOT the same game anymore as Fable 1 was. Fable 2 was their attempt to make it more and it could've been better. I hope Fable 3 takes things FAR more intricate.

Also, I'd LOVE to have a morality system that wasn't based on Lawful Good being good and Chaotic evil being evil. Also I want neutral to get SOME kind of bonus... seriously it's gotta have something going for it...

GrimWhim

Reaction score

White_Howler;427494 said:
Personally I hope Fable 3 replaces Fable 2 for me.... I don't think anything will ever replace Fable 1. But Fable 3 is NOT the same game anymore as Fable 1 was. Fable 2 was their attempt to make it more and it could've been better. I hope Fable 3 takes things FAR more intricate.

Also, I'd LOVE to have a morality system that wasn't based on Lawful Good being good and Chaotic evil being evil. Also I want neutral to get SOME kind of bonus... seriously it's gotta have something going for it...

I've explained the whole neutrality thing before but I'll save you the lecture.

I do agree with you on what you said about Fable II. Personally, while I found it enjoyable, I also find it to be pretty lame. Like you, I'm hoping Fable III is what Fable II should have been while still preserving some of what made the original so great.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

GrimWhim;427481 said:
Seems like you have only one option, actually.

Hows that? If i did get banned from a town it would only affect 1 save. I don't care about 1 save file.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Terra_Zeta;427503 said:
Hows that? If i did get banned from a town it would only affect 1 save. I don't care about 1 save file.

From what I can guess, you have three files. One where you go around killing everything, one pure good file and one pure evil file. The evil is obviously going to be very similar to the file where you go on rampages constantly so this would also cause you to be banned from towns (provided such a feature existed (which it does not)).

Therefore, your only option would be your pure good file.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

GrimWhim;427506 said:
From what I can guess, you have three files. One where you go around killing everything, one pure good file and one pure evil file. The evil is obviously going to be very similar to the file where you go on rampages constantly so this would also cause you to be banned from towns (provided such a feature existed (which it does not)).

Therefore, your only option would be your pure good file.

Or your pure neutral file, where all you did was **** about, and if anybody needed help you gave them the finger, if anybody didn't need your help you still gave them the finger and generally anything that involved doing something you gave the ****ing finger.

Excuse me I need to give this little girl the finger for asking for my autograph.

Mixophorically speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.