• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable 3 threasa

Status
Not open for further replies.

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Reaction score
fable 3 threasa

alright i didnt play the original fable to much and i didnt beat it so im wondering how the h*** threasa lived so freakin long its not like she did the same thing as reaver and i hope she dies in fable 3

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score
Re: fable 3 threasa

Diet and excercise.

I personally don't know. Perhaps she gained longevity while she traveled the world, where she found some long lost knowledge of the old kingdom. There are "life prolonging" potions in fable II for you to drink, so who's to say she didn't do the same and only prolong her life.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

She burgled a Mongolian's secret medallion of eternal life and disco.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

This is like... the millionth topic about this.

She's alive because PM needs her to be alive to guide us through everything which we would otherwise be incapable of doing ourselves.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

Joojoo magik homedawg.

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Reaction score

GrimWhim;422919 said:
This is like... the millionth topic about this.

She's alive because PM needs her to be alive to guide us through everything which we would otherwise be incapable of doing ourselves.

no need to be mean i didnt know

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Theresa managed to live this long. There are mainly two things why (at least, assumed as nobody really knows why): Palgan attacked her as to gain her powers and whatnot, but failed. She killed Palgan and obtained Palgan's pendant (you can see her wearing it), which probably grants her immortality.

And the second reason for her lifespan is most likely that it's because she's from the Archon's bloodline.

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

Who's to say she's not a zombie?

xzxzxz70

The kitty is watching...
Reaction score

nstalaat;423333 said:
Who's to say she's not a zombie?
The non rotted flesh is a dead giveaway.

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

xzxzxz70;423346 said:
The non rotted flesh is a dead giveaway.
She could open the most successful moisturizer line ever if she wanted to.
Although she's probably more interested in eating brains and whatnot, being a zombie and all.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

It's highly unlikely that she's a zombie. That would make her as useless as Lady Grey in Fable 2.

Vibranceee

Reaction score

why did she take the spire at the end of the game? :S i know its abit of topic but i thought that kept her alive..

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

No, if the Spire was the reason she would've been dead before she even met you as a child at the start of Fable 2 (seeing how it's roughly a few hundred years). Her intentions with the Spire are rather a bit vague still, but I believe she either wants to revive her brother - the hero of Fable/Fable TLC -, use it to get Oakvale back, or use it for her own intentions, just like the very first Archon did.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

Commodore Graeme;423459 said:
No, if the Spire was the reason she would've been dead before she even met you as a child at the start of Fable 2 (seeing how it's roughly a few hundred years). Her intentions with the Spire are rather a bit vague still, but I believe she either wants to revive her brother - the hero of Fable/Fable TLC -, use it to get Oakvale back, or use it for her own intentions, just like the very first Archon did.

You are indubitably incorrect.

Theresa took control of the spire because due to her ability to see into the future she was able to use it as a conduit to see all of the strands of time, what would happen, and where they would overlap and converge.

It was in the DLC homedawg.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Of course, that was shown in the See the Future DLC. However, do you honestly think that that was her only purpose? If she only wanted to see the future, I have my very doubts that she would've told you that the Spire is her (and that you're not to return after the second time) in such an impolite matter.

That said, the intentions you have mentioned would make her corrupt; using that which she had to her own advantage. Of course, it might be as to save the hero an awful lot.

And a side-note: coming across several of your posts, I've noticed the term 'homedawg' a lot. What's up with that?

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

The second time she was rather nice about you leaving actually. And Theresa obviously has her own agenda however its not something simple, I can see that already.

Because. Its legit. Homedawg. -Insert super gangstah music and joints-

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

Same applies to Scythe IT'S THE POWER OF THE WILL :D

and because she never comes into Combat..

apart from like twice in her life (both times in Fable 1(& TLC))

VicOnTop

Reaction score

she turned me into a newt the second time round, im not rather fond of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.