• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable 3 threasa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
Re: fable 3 threasa

I dislike Theresa.

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

She's awesome, i hope they keep her in all the remaining Fable series.

She goes from your humble, destroyed sister, to a un-matchable will-powerful wonderess, who can see into the future, who's also like over 520 years old.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

I hate Theresa. The Spire should have been mine.

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score

Well Grim, maybe Theresa wanted to see the future because...
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!! =O

currupted

Reaction score

what a dont understand is you either kill her or you dont either way she survives

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

LyNxY yO;424184 said:
She's awesome, i hope they keep her in all the remaining Fable series.

She goes from your humble, destroyed sister, to a un-matchable will-powerful wonderess, who can see into the future, who's also like over 520 years old.
Well said. I love Theresa. Hell, she's my most favourite character in all of Fable. Her voice is very cute (in a certain way), too. :wub:

Now I feel like someone who loves and prefers old people to young. But err.. that's life. :lol:

Kidding aside, I wonder what she'll be up to in Fable 3, and perhaps even Fable 4 and 5.
currupted;424256 said:
what a dont understand is you either kill her or you dont either way she survives
Eh, what?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Ser Graeme;424257 said:
Eh, what?

In the original Fable you had the choice of killing Theresa and unlocking the full potential of the Sword of Aeons or you could toss it into a vortex and seal it away forever. The canonical ending is the good one (i.e. tossing it in) so I'm guessing he doesn't realize that.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

I'm not sure canonical is the right word but ok. Its canon.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Fenrir;424270 said:
I'm not sure canonical is the right word but ok. Its canon.

"of canon of works: relating to or belonging to the biblical canon or a canon of artistic works established as genuine and complete"

Second part.

Trust me, it is.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Yeah it is canon. It wouldn't be fanon, that's for sure.
GrimWhim;424266 said:
In the original Fable you had the choice of killing Theresa and unlocking the full potential of the Sword of Aeons or you could toss it into a vortex and seal it away forever. The canonical ending is the good one (i.e. tossing it in) so I'm guessing he doesn't realize that.
Oh I didn't realize that he was talking about that event. I was like "Theresa wasn't killed! o_O".

LyNxY yO

Reaction score

Theresa is near impossible to kill, much like Sythe, however like Scythe she has never seen combat, apart from the raid on Oakvale, and when see travelled and killed the wizard who tried to steal her powers.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Theresa obviously seeks some sort of ultimatum which requires delicate planning on her part, therefore giving her the resolve to obtain complete knowledge of all possible futures. The critical part that we have to remember is that Theresa is still human and still posseses the flaws of a human. I wouldn't call her a guardian angel. She personally wants a certain event to undergo, an event that would be personal to her and the experiences she gained over her life. Not calling her evil, but her assistance does not come out a complete sense of good or duty otherwise she would try and deter you from commiting evil. She wants the ultimatum that your family will bring, a point in the future that will occur regardless of the thousands of possibilities leading to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.