• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Assassin mod

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score
Re: Fable Assassin mod

That's actually the executioner, but good work anyway. +rep

jwc2200

Reaction score

I gave you 5 stars. Looks kinda like the Mad Bomber character, or the stupid guy in the Arena Cells. Could be an assassin too though.

sijli

Fable player
Reaction score

nice but that aint assassin. the assassins are found in twinblades camp when you do the quest.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

Thats sweet my copy of fable is on my 360 hard drive and I dont wanna risk modding it wish i had fable for computer

V

VideoGame420

oh thx guys i'm gonna change the name then.......damn :unsure: lol

V

VideoGame420

jwc2200;184385 said:
I gave you 5 stars. Looks kinda like the Mad Bomber character, or the stupid guy in the Arena Cells. Could be an assassin too though.

Thank you for 5 stars :lol:

jwc2200

Reaction score

VideoGame420;184445 said:
Thank you for 5 stars :lol:
Glad to do it.

No need to change the name. He is wearing a mask and shrouded hood like other assassins. There is no rule that assassins must be small and wear only black clothes.
The madbomber, the executioner, the guy in the Arena Cells who loves lady grey. They are all in assassin gear.

Don't get talked into changing things go with your plan, play it like you want, it''s all about fantasy.

V

VideoGame420

Thx man .......yah I decided to leave it the way it is ...because he runs just like assassin and it says assassin in the video :rolleyes:

jwc2200

Reaction score

He looks like the Mad Bomber who got left out. Big assassin outfit and he's dumb as a post.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

It is actually the executioner, not the Mad Bomber. The "Mad Bomber" which was left out was probably unfinished so I wouldn't count it.

The guy in the Arena you meet and the Excecutioner you kill for that other Side Quest are the same person though.

V

VideoGame420

droded;184984 said:
It is actually the executioner, not the Mad Bomber. The "Mad Bomber" which was left out was probably unfinished so I wouldn't count it.

The guy in the Arena you meet and the Excecutioner you kill for that other Side Quest are the same person though.

Nope it was Mad Bomber if you look in the Creature section you will find it but he is not in the game unless you mod it like I did :ninja:.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I'm not even going to attempt to explain what I just said to someone so simple-minded.

V

VideoGame420

droded;184993 said:
I'm not even going to attempt to explain what I just said to someone so simple-minded.

OKay :lol: lol

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Some nice looking mods there, im especially liking the dead bandit one. Last one made me laugh too. :lol: +rep

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score

I like the dead bandit one too. But, i tried that before, and since he's supposed to be on the ground, the camera is wierd and doesn't really follow the hero, so watch out. +rep