• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fable Explorer save and run?

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
fable Explorer save and run?

i modded skorms bow and the solus greatsword so that the had every augment den i modded my armour so dat it was better i then pressed 'save mods and run fable' and i turned fable explorer off (i didn't have the disk in'Fable disk').

then i remembered that i had forgoten to mod the weapons damage and to add one piece of armour( holy helm) so i den opened fable explorer and did dat and yet again pressed 'Save mods and run fable (again with no disk in)

then later i played fable the first few mods worked (wepon augments and the armour rating increase):) but i didn't have the second set of mods ( addin 'holy helm' and changen the wepon damage rate):O

What's goen on:( can anyone help me please!?:'(

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: fable Explorer save and run?

Every time you make changes have the Fable disc in. Always apply changes, and always do Save Mods and Run Fable, when you do this let Fable come up, then quit the game normally. After that click ok on FE then close FE. All mods should take affect. No reason to mod Fable without it being in the computer.