• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable Forums Officially Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Fable Forums Officially Open!

Yes, I say that the Fable Forums are officially open because no one was supposed to register until now! ;)

I have finally finished the majority of site content and am satisified this place is ready to be let loose into the world.

I hope for Project Ego.net to become the central source for Fable, Lost Chapters and the upcoming Fable 2 news and general information. And hopefully create a pleasant little Fable community in the process.

So be sure to keep an eye on this site and check back reguarly, we expect great things for the future of Project Ego.net. :)

Thanks,
projectego.net webmaster

T

The_Bard

Re: Fable Forums Officially Open!

Congratulations webmaster! Now i am an official projectego.net member!!!:D

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

So we are finally open, lets hope to make this site the Ultimate Source for everything Fable related. Congradulations on The Bard for being 1st member by the way. Now we are open we hope to see many more of you on the way.

A

Asura

Congrats.

It'd be good to look back and know that you were at the start of something great. Gives ya' a new slate.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Asura said:
Congrats.

It'd be good to look back and know that you were at the start of something great. Gives ya' a new slate.

That is quite true, and i hope you all are the start of something great.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Asura said:
Congrats.

That's definately the best way to look at it. I've enjoyed being part of several successful websites in my time and I don't doubt this one will be the same. :)

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I whole heartedly agree, I gives a great sense of satisfaction when you know you have helped in making something great. I just joined but being a part in the very beginning, I hope I will be able to assist in any ways I can.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I'm very pleased you see it that way Seigfried. The beginning is always the most difficult part for a community to get off the ground, but with the help of active members such as yourself all pitching in we will see results much quicker. :)

T

The_Bard

It is incrivel see that a few days after the official opening of this forums we have grown so much!:D And i believe this is only the begining of a future big community and many friendships.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I agree with you all, the start is easily the most difficult time but once up and established we will be well on our way. It will be good to see you lot here for a long time and be known as the first members.

G

Ghost

Congrats.

Hope it stays going for a long time!

V

Vegeta

Hi i am 1ak this is the name of my evil guy on fable anf fable TLC and i was wonderin how you put your sig on there i have to put in a URL: ...?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak said:
Hi i am 1ak this is the name of my evil guy on fable anf fable TLC and i was wonderin how you put your sig on there i have to put in a URL: ...?

Upload your sig to a host such as the ones listed below and copy and paste the url code into your profile.

http://www.imagevenue.com/

P

porschephiliac

I am so glad these forums are open! Just reading some of the posts is giving me good ideas at what to do in the game, but I do need to know what to do next!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

porschephiliac said:
I am so glad these forums are open! Just reading some of the posts is giving me good ideas at what to do in the game, but I do need to know what to do next!

Glad you are enjoying the forums, if there is anything in the game you are unsure about dont hesistate to ask and we will help the best we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.