• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable help x.X

Erika

Reaction score
(it was moved xD)

theres a money cheat on the 1st fable, something about having hight guile thin buying and selling this traders potions to him.
well, i bought and sold over and over again and ended up losing alot of money... i dont understand how this works, and the arena cheats getting annoying. any help on how to do this cheat (or a diffrent cheat) will be helpfull. please dont delete this post untell i got my help xD

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Make sure you check you're making a profit before you sell (it will say how much money you're losing or making on the sell screen under the price, etc). And also make sure you have HEAPS. I mean heaps. I went around all the towns buying health/mana potions until I had about 400 or so, and just kept selling them and buying them to that guy in Bowerstone and made heaps.

But yeah the key is having a lot in your inventory.

Erika

Reaction score
Make sure you check you're making a profit before you sell (it will say how much money you're losing or making on the sell screen under the price, etc). And also make sure you have HEAPS. I mean heaps. I went around all the towns buying health/mana potions until I had about 400 or so, and just kept selling them and buying them to that guy in Bowerstone and made heaps.

But yeah the key is having a lot in your inventory.

i did, 84 mana. and it never shows i have profit when i go to sell it. the loss went down, but stoped at lost 7.

i read somewhere i have to be full attractive so the trader will give me a discount, i als thought of getting some emeralds and selling it to the trader in oakvale (its on his wonted list)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
i did, 84 mana. and it never shows i have profit when i go to sell it. the loss went down, but stoped at lost 7.

i read somewhere i have to be full attractive so the trader will give me a discount, i als thought of getting some emeralds and selling it to the trader in oakvale (its on his wonted list)

All those things help, I think, but the main thing is having heaps of the item. You'll get better deals the more you have, because the AI is programmed to give discounts when buying or selling in bulk. More bulk, more discount. Just buy more, and dont sell unless you're making a profit.

Erika

Reaction score
All those things help, I think, but the main thing is having heaps of the item. You'll get better deals the more you have, because the AI is programmed to give discounts when buying or selling in bulk. More bulk, more discount. Just buy more, and dont sell unless you're making a profit.
okay, thank for the help. =3

Jyn

Reaction score
Erika, let me know if you still need help with a gold cheat (or a legendary weapon).
Jyn