• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II #1 Game on all consoles 99.4

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Re: Fable II #1 Game on all consoles 99.4

Only reason I bought my PS3 and PSP was cause of an (IMO) even better game series than Fable will ever be... Metal Gear Solid (gotta love David Hayter as Solis Snake)
Don't get my wrong I am really psyched about Fable 2, but it'll never capture me as much as the MGS series already have

to MoonFever:
Your gamer tag will hold 5 games
P.S. you can play Hexic HD (free arcade game) so your gamer tag will be full like a month before Fable 2

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;203432 said:
Only reason I bought my PS3 and PSP was cause of an (IMO) even better game series than Fable will ever be... Metal Gear Solid (gotta love David Hayter as Solis Snake)
Don't get my wrong I am really psyched about Fable 2, but it'll never capture me as much as the MGS series already have

to MoonFever:
Your gamer tag will hold 5 games
P.S. you can play Hexic HD (free arcade game) so your gamer tag will be full like a month before Fable 2
Fable games are my very favorite. I get so involved with the characters, and the music, is the best. I already played the Hexic games, but when I sent my 360 in to get repaired, the scores disappeared. I don't know why. It drove me nuts to finish the first time. =] I'd rather be thinking, in a RPG. I love good story lines.:)

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

moonfever;203434 said:
Fable games are my very favorite. I get so involved with the characters, and the music, is the best. I already played the Hexic games, but when I sent my 360 in to get repaired, the scores disappeared. I don't know why. It drove me nuts to finish the first time. =] I'd rather be thinking, in a RPG. I love good story lines.:)
suck to loose all ur points :S
I'd freak if I lost mine!!! lol:realmad:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;203436 said:
suck to loose all ur points :S
I'd freak if I lost mine!!! lol:realmad:

Yeah, I freaked a little, too. :( But there wasn't anything they could do, to get them back. That's Ok, I'll get them filled soon. With TFU, and Fable 2, that should do it.:)

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

moonfever;203437 said:
Yeah, I freaked a little, too. :( But there wasn't anything they could do, to get them back. That's Ok, I'll get them filled soon. With TFU, and Fable 2, that should do it.:)
I'm thinking about getting TFU, not really sure tho. Love the star wars universe, but I'm worried about how long the game will last?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;203438 said:
I'm thinking about getting TFU, not really sure tho. Love the star wars universe, but I'm worried about how long the game will last?

There's 5 possible endings. It's not as spectacular as Fable, but I love Star Wars, and will add it to my collection.:) The Demo was mainly a training game. Lots of dlc, probably. I have mainly kept up on Fable. Need to go check there again.:unsure: I just wish Albion Tales was released. Part 3.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

moonfever;203440 said:
There's 5 possible endings. It's not as spectacular as Fable, but I love Star Wars, and will add it to my collection.:) The Demo was mainly a training game. Lots of dlc, probably. I have mainly kept up on Fable. Need to go check there again.:unsure: I just wish Albion Tales was released. Part 3.

I just read up on TFU, and it looks pretty cool think ill egt it

C

cometojames

Well done Fable 2 :D ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

ali1238;203008 said:
How can you know its number one game of all time when it aint out. Sorry but Half Life has gotta be up there!

Its based around popularity right now not number one game of all time. Much like the gamespot top 10, its most 'watched' games at the moment.

TJ Griffin;203117 said:
yes, but it wont. its like the simpsons, no matter how much a good thing needs to die, they will just keep pumping out new stuff. and the simpsons really needs to die. they have taken everyone compleatly out of character it seems, especialy homer. i grew up watching the simpsons and i love that show (not nearly as much as i love family guy obviously) but when is it gonna end? the new episodes just suck, and have sucked and gotten increasingly suckyer for about 8 or 9 years. i dont even bother watching it any more unless i know they are gonna play a really old one.

Star Wars is great and the new character and storyline they have going looks superb too. Just been watching the Gamespot game play marathon for it and it has some wow moments in it for Star Wars fans as well as some nice 'tip of the hat' moments paying homage to the other movies etc. For the record i grew up with the Simpsons too and still love it just as much now as i did back in the day.