• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable II CO-OP

Inertia

Reaction score
Fable II CO-OP

Hey guys!
I am a big fan of Fable since the first one, so I bought a Xbox 360 Slim, to play Fable and the other exclusives that are awsome....

I wanted someone to play co-op with me to help me in the Achievements and have fun!

Is someone interested?

(And how does Fable II co-op works ? )

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Fable II CO-OP

Here's how Fable II co-op works, the following lines are from Fable II's bundled game manual:

Each orb represents a human player with an Xbox Live Gold account and marks their position in the game. You can set orbs to show all the players, Xbox LIVE Friends only, or you can turn orbs off if you wish. To invite a player into your game, highlight an orb and press [A], then select Interact.

The settings mentioned above are accessible from the in-game menu when you either press start or at the start-up screen, select game options and look for Orbs, you'll be capable of setting who you want to see or not. However keep on your mind that you will need an Xbox Live Gold account in order to play with other people in Fable II co-op mode.

You can also invite friends into your game, I believe.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

Inertia;408429 said:
Hey guys!
I am a big fan of Fable since the first one, so I bought a Xbox 360 Slim, to play Fable and the other exclusives that are awsome....

I wanted someone to play co-op with me to help me in the Achievements and have fun!

Is someone interested?

(And how does Fable II co-op works ? )

send me a friend request (GT on left) and ill play. i am planning on starting a new game tonight

Marltone

Reaction score

Hey! I have been offering people to play co-op in my heroes' worlds to do the Wreckager quest. I'd like to try visiting some other places though!

Swiff

Reaction score

Hell, why not? Go ahead and drop me a friend request if you like. I'm working on a brand new Will - Focused character, but I could take some time off to mess about in Co-op.